1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Out of my league...?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Questosterone, Oct 6, 2014.

1. At the time of writing this message, I have just reached 8 days without PMO. Quite good for me, by the way.

What I've noticed is that my confidence has greatly improved these past few days. It's increased so much that I am not afraid to talk to and flirt with girls that I though were previously out of my league.

For the past ten years, I've been addicted to PMO, and it's obvious when I think about it. All these examples I can think of where I have failed to connect with real women, because I haven't had the right frame of mind.

But now, this confidence boost has made me realize that it's just an illusion.

I thought that flirting was something I couldn't do or understand, but now I see that it's easy when your intention is to establish a genuine connection with a real woman.

There is a certain lady I have in mind that I recently believed was beyond me, but now I have hope that I can get somewhere with her.

2. Erboinq

Erboinq Fapstronaut

Yep. No one is out of your league. You decide what league you are in, through your thoughts and actions. If you want someone you see as better than you, change yourself to be good enough for them. Simple as.

3. Yeah, it really is that easy. All this time I wasted...

4. BoscoPAF

BoscoPAF Fapstronaut

Hey Questostrerone,

I need to ask you how with this boost confidence you manage to flirt that way ?
    Is that because you ask yourself less questions ? Is that because you say you have nothing to lose ?

When you're in this situation, are you spontaneous ? I mean do you have to prepare what you are going to say ?

5. I think part of it is the feeling of accomplishment I get after a few days.

I also think that it's because I feel more attracted to girls, and genuinely want to attract them.

The flirting is natural in this confident state. I don't have to think about it, it just flows.

But before, I had to think about what to say to girls, that would never work. I don't have to prepare anymore, it just happens when I am in that confident mood.

I really believe that nofap gives me more confidence, and that is when I flirt with them.

But it has to be honest for me, it's not just some girl that I am chatting to, I genuinely want to be with them. Nofap clears my mind and I just feel like I'm in a better place. I think that's what's attractive to girls, that kind of self love.

Hope that answers your questions.

6. BoscoPAF

BoscoPAF Fapstronaut

Thank you Questostrerone, it seems like nofap has the same effect on me, that's really great.

Keep it up !