1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am falling for my employee

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by RJ07, Dec 27, 2017.

1. RJ07

RJ07 New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. I run few small businesses and I feel emotionally attracted to my employee. I do not want to mix busniness and pleasure. I go to sleep thinking about her but yet very normal around her. We only text about work during normal business hours. We usually work together unless I am running other locations. I'll be alone all week and I am starting to miss her. I take random vacations every month and invited her few times but no go. I know a lot about her throughout the years she's been working for me. I want her but will never cross the line of making her aware of my feelings. Business comes first. I feel so lonely.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. mark andrews

mark andrews Fapstronaut

it's a good thing if you think about it, getting attached to a girl, let not your business ventures prevent you from getting the love, care and pleasure you need. otherwise you'll end up fantasizing and then fapping about her, so just tell her and keeps hopes up, however approach her carefully. loving a girl is not all about telling her you love her, let your actions speak first, be kind, helpful, caring and bein her life so that by the time you tell her, it was already evident you liked her. just tell her, let it out. put the business ish aside, tell her how you feel

Knighthawk and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Swissgirl

Swissgirl Fapstronaut

I agree. Don’t. I was working vacation work couple years ago in a factory. The boss hit on me obviously visible for others and then invited me for lunch. He wanted further but I was uncomfortable. The others witnessed him falling and he was replaced by a higher boss. I felt soooo bad

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Don’t shit where you eat right? Make sure you know what you’re doing first

Deleted Account and MasterGamer like this.