What would you like to receive this year as a Christmas present?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dhampyr, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

A life goal for myself.

LEPAGE likes this.
  2. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

My birthdays like 2 days after x-mas which is prettyy cool since i can get double the gifts, buut im not sure what i want really. Some wireless headphones would be nice! other than that i guess money too since i can just get stuff when i need it then. I'd like to learn how to play the piano/keyboard that instrument just seems pretty cool. Plus i need to get my friend a present sincee they gave me one and i didnt even knoww so now i feel bad. Another christmas present would be for adventure time to never eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend

I_can_and_I_will and vibemaker like this.
  3. All I want for christmas is to stop hearing Mariah Carey’s voice 24/always.

4. Sunshadow

Sunshadow Distinguished Fapstronaut

Amen.

5. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

This is real Christmas music.

pezzer likes this.
  6. alexgrin

alexgrin Fapstronaut

Something hand made if you are an artist. My last girl friend was a pretty good gift giver, just never seemed to get it right until my last birthday. She would always try and out do herself trying to get my expensive things.

My favorite gift she ever got me was a drawing of my name, with a lot of my hobbies in the picture. I know that thing took her hours to draw, and the entire time she was thinking about me. Thats what made me feel special.

7. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

My friends in love with this band!! alll i know from them is gloryhole and that other one, party like the worlds gonna end or something

8. That was loud, obnoxious and full of thinly veiled innuendo and sexual metaphor. Completely inappropriate.

Adding to my Xmas playlist...

Gotham Outlaw and pezzer like this.
  9. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

I don't really ever think about it. A new work coat would be pretty nice though, my current one is developing lots of holes.

10. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

All their songs are hilarious. You'll have to check them out. My fav is death to all but metal.
    Making love to Christians and renegade Jews

pezzer likes this.
  11. I want to complete 7 days challenge :) it will be the best present :)

12. All I want is your love.
    ^^^If you read that, you owe me.
    [​IMG]

13. DarkwingDuck

DarkwingDuck Fapstronaut

I’d like my marriage back.

LEPAGE and pezzer like this.
  14. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Some piece and quiet, and some good movies. Thank God for "Christmas with the Duke". It has saved countless lives. I wouldn't mind the snow disappearing for the day either, so I could go for a run outside.

pezzer likes this.
  15. Odeshevych

Odeshevych New Fapstronaut

16. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

A compassionate selfless girl who will accept my flaws and love me as I am...

But if I can't get that, I'll settle for a Nintendo Switch

Deleted Account, Dhampyr and pezzer like this.