My Journey To Overcoming Masturbation Forever

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Andres11, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Andres11

Andres11 Fapstronaut

Hello everyone! My name is Andres, and I like introduce myself today. I am a guy who just go to school and work. Whenever I have free time, I tend to jerk off almost everyday. I like the feeling that releases into my brain which makes me feel more calm after an stressful day or events. I have roughly two years into this habits and I am already started quitting before knowing about NoFap I don't know if people with this habits experience withdrawal symptoms because I have trouble sleeping and my heart races even though I don't have any health issues. I like to hear other people feedback to feel better of myself.

I Am that I Am likes this.
  2. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Welcome to NoFap, amigo. Glad you are here. You're going to find a great crowd of like-minded people that have had similar experiences. Jump in when you have time. Read a lot, and get involved. The community support is awesome and will strengthen you for the challenges ahead :)

3. Andres11

Andres11 Fapstronaut

Thanks, vxlccm for your support!

4. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome @Andres11, I'm glad you're here. Let me know if I can help.

5. Seeker401

Seeker401 Fapstronaut

Hi Andres, welcome to the community and thank you for joining! We are all here to support you however you need.