First kiss?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Though I suppose technically my first "kiss" was when I was five, when a boy in my class lured me into his playhouse, told me I was his wife and then kissed me on the lips lol

2. I was 22 and it was with my first girlfriend that I loved so much. It was awkward at first and kind of wet. But it wasn't half bad. I will always treasure it, because I visited her where she lived and we got to know each other pretty well. The relationship lasted for half a year, but it was worth it. We loved each other, but the distance was too far to uphold the relationship. We had some good times though :)

3. tweeby

tweeby Banned

14yo, although to be fair I thought this was considered a "late bloomer" compared to the rest of my friends.

The girl's name was Cheryl, white, short brown hair in a (bob cut), and had hooped ear rings, super cute... It was raining and we were in a park. Luckily she didn't go to my school because school romances are so awkward.

As we were kissing, I remembered thinking wow this kinda feels great.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  4. I never had what I would consider a first kiss, I have lived out in the wilderness my whole life, have had girls that have been interested in me when I went to school, collage. But I lived so far from town that there was nothing but trees and bears, so didn't have many options as well as me being a loner I didn't enjoy social interactions with other people, Never had a problem talking to anyone but I didn't enjoy it, always left me feeling drained and anxious, Reason being I never had my first kiss.

5. My first kiss was with my best friend at her place. We were hanging out, listening to music, talking, and drinking a lot of whiskey. She pounced on me and wrapped her arms around me. She then bit my ear lobe so I grabbed her ass which let her know I was into it. Her ear lobe biting then changed to kissing the side of my face and ended with us having a crazy make out session. That was the start of a 10 yr rollercoaster of relationship fuckery I will never get back.

6. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Don't worry buddy your time will come.

7. I asked the girl to kiss me, talk about taking control of the situation! My confidence was at an all time low then.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. To be fair my boyfriend was a few years older than me (he was 25 at the time) and he'd had a few girlfriends.

9. tweeby

tweeby Banned

The thing I love about being kids is things were so uncomplicated back then. . .

My seduction technique was as poor as 'Do you wanna meet me in the park for a kiss.'

Surprisingly there she was, and we smooched for 5 minutes straight, I remember thinking 'Shouldn't I close my eyes, cos kissing with your eyes open is kinda rude/weird.'

^^But how would she even know my eyes were open LOL.

Now as adults, my God, the steps you take, the worry we have to 'make the move,' 'does she like me?' Will she think I am a creep?'

You end up going through paralysis through analysis. Give me the good ol days, when things were simpler. . . Or alcohol, alcohol is good!

10. hahaha, exactly man paralysis over analysis! i used to do the same thing, and it made the easiest thing so much harder. I remember when we were both sitting in the car, I asked her to kiss me I had zero awareness of the situation whatsoever. That's the beauty of experience, the older you get it just becomes so much easier.

11. nice! it's so much easier when the girl approaches you instead of the other way around

12. hahah it's true nobody knows how to kiss right off the bat, I got better over time!

13. "fuckery" LOL

14. that's alright man, it will happen eventually!

Deleted Account and RainbowShell like this.
  15. BrowneyedBri

BrowneyedBri Fapstronaut

It was at a new year's party at my college
    I came to the party and was looking for my friends
    I bumped into her and spilled my drink on myself as a result aha
    She apologized and was trying to wipe it off but I told her it was fine & laughed about it
    But then ....
    When our eyes met
    Idk ....something sparked within my heart
    (A beautiful woman with blue eyes )
    Like if the room just paused while we had our eyes locked on each other.
    We hung out and just enjoyed each others company and right when the ball fell around the end of the party ...I dipped her and kissed her... probably the most romantic kiss I've ever had haha

16. I was 16 and my first gf and I went to an ice cream place. As we parted ways we kissed goodnight and it took us 2 tries because the first try was so terrible lmao

17. I was also around the age of six as well when I made out for the first time. There was this girl who would come from the poor villages to do some work around the house for a little bit of money. I was actually "molested" by her because she was was older than me, she was probably in her early teens. This took place in my grandmother's house in Pakistan during the afternoon when everyone was asleep after doing all the cooking in the house.

While everyone was asleep, me and this girl started off just playing in the dining/living room; building forts with pillows and what not. Then after a while we started talking and she asked me if I wanted to make out like in the movies. Even though I was six, I knew that we would get in trouble if my mom caught us, but I still did it. It was my first kiss, but you would think it were my last and I remember it as if it were yesterday.

It was like an erotic dream that make you wake up right before the climax for whatever reason, but then you try to go back to sleep so that you can pick up where you left off.We continued to "play" for a few days more till I had to go back to America one day. That was the most erotic experience that I've ever had.

18. Lopez760

Lopez760 Fapstronaut

my first kiss was in 3rd grade with my girlfriend in a school bus not really romantic but also wasn't PG 13 my hands had no control lol not proud saying all this lol I was abuse at like 2nd grade by 5th grade girl but its not like I denied it I was all happy lol

19. My first kiss was two years was two years ago with my ex :eek: I cringe when I think about it.

20. I was eighteen and it was at a house party, outside by a bonfire. Sounds great, but unfortunately she was an awkward, fussy kisser. Thankfully my next kiss was with this chick who just went for it and didn't care.

I'm only saying this because I wasted time when I was younger worrying about my first kiss and all that crap. Don't worry, people.