Here begins a new life...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Questosterone, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Hello, brothers. I'm a 25 year old full time fapper, have been for years. I finally got sick of living an unfulfilled life and decided to change my ways. Like many people here I became addicted to PMO after a few years, I didn't realize the effect it was having on me until I took a look at my life and saw what I was becoming. Not just fapping, I was an avid gamer, a heavy drinker and completey useless with girls. (Never had a girlfriend...) All my friends were living happy, fulfilling lives - Good jobs, good relationships etc. I went for a few weeks once without fapping and soon saw the profound effect on my state of being, confidence increase and such. Anyway, I want to make something of my empty life so here I am. Let's fight the good fight together brothers... TIME TO SLAY THE FAP DRAGON...

2. Dogwood

Dogwood Fapstronaut

3. After a few days the temptation becomes really bad. I know I can do it, but I forget myself sometimes.

4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Hey Questosterone! I like what you said,Time to slay the FAP Dragon!

5. arthurtx

arthurtx Fapstronaut

I'm with you dude, let's stop fapping. If u need to talk to somebody, I'm here, peace!