1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice, i'm ghosting on my Oneitis

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by risefromashes, Dec 4, 2017.

1. risefromashes

risefromashes Fapstronaut

To cut kind of a long story short this is a girl who i have known for quite a while, we made out and for a minute she was interested in me, but at the time i didn't make a move so i ended up getting friendzoned.

After that I tried to make a move and she friendzoned me so we didn't talk for a little while.

Then she started contacting me heaps and heaps on messenger and last week she said something which i took as flirting so i flirted back and she was "oh.. don't make it weird, ok"

So i backed off and since then i've been ghosting and she still keeps contacting me but i actually just unfriended her and i'm considering blocking but i feel guilty for some reason.

Like she's friendzoned me like 3 times and basically just wants someone to talk to as we don't even hang out in person or anything so i feel like i have to just cut ties and remove her from my life or i wont get over it, but i feel guilty or like a dick for some reason?

sakeen likes this.
  2. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

What do you mean you did not make the move. You kissed and then what?

3. risefromashes

risefromashes Fapstronaut

We kissed but there wasn't an option to go further at the time because it was during the day and we both had commitments that night. then a few days later she invited me to "come over" at night but i pussied out and said i couldnt because of some excuse i made up. Shortly after that she hooked up with another guy who made the move.

4. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

If she is single now , send her a text being str8 about what you want. If she is with someone and keeps contacting you ask her whats this about, you thought ur ffiendship ended when you chiken oug that time

WesternWolf and Mankrik like this.
  5. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Not a dick move - appears to just be some miscommunication here. Be honest upfront with her if you don't want to be just friends and if you don't feel comfortable conversing with someone you are only interested in romantically and friend zones you, then maybe go your separate ways. I'm in a similar situation myself that has yet to be resolved.

6. sasuke91

sasuke91 Fapstronaut

If you can still get away from her... Man just do it while you're not yet dependent to her.it's the best advice I can give you and tell yourself if she friendzoned you twice she can continue doing it again and again.

Man they are so many girls in our world instead of letting yourself down because of someone who doesn't care about you,delete her from your your life and go after other girls.there's someone for all of us just don't give up and get stuck in vicious relation.I've been through the same shit some months ago and I've blocked and deleted her number since 2 months and that's the best thing I ever did!!!

7. My advice, if you want to make sure you don't regret this, is to talk to her. If she says that she just wants you as someone to talk to and you're not satisfied with that, be honest and tell her. Then you can unfriend her and stop talking to her without having any guilt about your actions or remorse about your decision.

Hitto likes this.
  8. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

Its been 2 weeks...give us some update bro...what happened?

Mankrik likes this.