1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. newilluminati

newilluminati Fapstronaut

Day 1.

Reminding myself of reasons to stay healthy - spending important time with friends, setting myself up for a better job, building real relationships, listening to kick-ass music, watching great movies, reading great books

2. Semaphore

Semaphore Fapstronaut

Think i broke a rule - joined at day 7 - never thought id make 8 so im shooting for 14 now. Is that OK?

3. day one and I feel absolutely horrible. Along with Nofap, I am trying to get rid easy dopamine altogether. I am no longer using youtube or Netflix (I kept snapchat because I use it to talk to my friends and strengthen bonds, not for dopamine). I also started eating healthy which is easy to stick with and I am loving it. I am also trying to listen to music less an I listen to music A LOT. This challenge is just what I needed because I usually just get demotivated near the end of my first day but this challenge kept me going past right after school which is when I usually relapse A LOT. I feel terrible but that is just the lack of dopamine. Hopefully, tomorrow is a better day...

4. bloom

bloom Fapstronaut

I'm starting again.
    Today is Day 1... 13 days to go...
    This time I will complete it!

5. Fucked it. Day 0/14

6. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

3/14
    In the morning I was at school, got back home in the afternoons I ate lunch while listening to news (AL jezzera), got some sleep, I woke up in the evenings and went for mass, at night I studied and after studing I read a book (fatherhood principals). now am updating you and immediately afterwards I will pray the rosary and go to bed.

Charu darling likes this.
  7. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

Congrats

Sola2 and Royce like this.
  8. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

Let's get back up bro, never give up, falling is just an opportunity to start again and this time to polish up on what made you fall

9. zzfrench

zzfrench Fapstronaut

I'm in, day 0.

Sola2 likes this.
  10. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

11. Power_to_Change

Power_to_Change Fapstronaut

12. John Msun

John Msun Fapstronaut

My day 1 on this challenge and day 10 since my last pmo

13. David1970

David1970 Fapstronaut

Day 13! Feeling great as well

Sola2 likes this.
  14. Itsgonnabeok

Itsgonnabeok Fapstronaut

Day 7:
    Today feels better.
    Yesterday night was tough, I wanted to PMO and eat junk food a loooot. But I am proud that I made the right choice and just went to sleep because I knew it was just because I was tired.

My advice: just go to sleep

Sola2 likes this.
  15. doraemon90

doraemon90 Fapstronaut

P : 0 Days
    M : 0 Days
    Sm : 0 Day...
    Sb : 0 Day...

Top Record :
    P : 12 Day - Fail 7
    M : 12 Day - Fail 7
    Sm : 2 Day... - Fail 6
    Sb : 4 Day... - Fail 9

REWARD at Day 8th : RAMEN & LUP LUP... Yummy... (1 times only).... Tonight Let's Grab it! --- I Got it!!!!
    REWARD at Day 12th : Print you blog epub ---- New

REWARD at Day 15th : Travel by 200K, you can go to DUFAN, Watching Movie, or go to Center of Java by Train, absolutely for you! FUN!!!! Or ask your wife for self treatment... :)
    REWARD at Day 22nd : 500K Just for Free!!! For your FREEdom! You can buy game station, you can go to outbond place, you can sleep on the Hotel! One of them available for your NEW Life!!!! You can print your Blog!!!

Yeah.... I fail again, once I fail, why I still wanna keep in fail?
    Start again... this last 1 month, I was make little progress

16. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

On Day 2

I'm strong than ever before for the NOPMO. I had been traveling for so time today, so no urges for fee days.

17. Day 9 of 14 down. Today I almost reset because I was home sick which weakened my resolve. Blessings to you my friends.

Sola2 likes this.
  18. john_doe77

john_doe77 Fapstronaut

I relapsed after completing the 7 days challenge. Time to start the 14 day challenge fresh. Anew!

Sola2 likes this.
  19. AcftW

AcftW Fapstronaut

Day 2/14

Sola2 likes this.
  20. Champion_warrior

Champion_warrior Fapstronaut

1/14

Sola2 likes this.