Facebook disabled my account for writing women!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ghost79, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I wrote to 20 women just asking how they were doing and next day Facebook disabled my profile with the message that there not a dating site! What the hell...!

2. But the behavior you showed up just look like you was dating....

Anyway, now you have more time to focus on the real stuff: get rid of that pmo stuff :p

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  3. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

They did you a favor. Now go out and approach women in real life! But just don't be creepy about it.:D

4. CowardlyLion

CowardlyLion Fapstronaut

Get rid of Facebook. Best thing I've done in my recent years.

5. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I'm not a teenager anymore but 38. At my age you don't just do that as easily.

6. CowardlyLion

CowardlyLion Fapstronaut

THAT MAKES IT WORSE. ABORT. ABORT. ABORT.

7. Kikobraz

Kikobraz Fapstronaut

I have done that as well. Feeling real good about it

8. Kikobraz

Kikobraz Fapstronaut

Not true.. quite the contrary actually

9. No single judgements here, because we all 've played with facebook, youtube and other entertaining channels.
    Can you describe why that is so difficult for you to quit?
    Maybe you have some journal, where you can share your feelings and thoughts? That really may help you to grow further.

10. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Quit what? MPO?

11. I don't get what all the negativity is about here. That's really ridiculous that they disabled your profile for that. Since when is Facebook not a dating site? It's social media... dating is included in that. I don't understand why they would disable your account for something so stupid.

DarkwingDuck and Immature like this.
  12. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I agree
    https://www.facebook.com/help/103873106370583

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    Roady likes this.
  13. Yanis

Yanis Fapstronaut

Facebook did it? First I thought the Admins of our community did it. Well - I would be happy if Facebook would take much more care of the racist comments.

I know how a dating site looks like. Facebook to me never was a dating site. And if some strange person would ask me how I am doing I would put this person on my ignore list. The time I am spending in internet is too precious to communicate with people who are unable to find their partner in real life. Of course it may happen that the virtual friendship turns into friendship in real life - but never by "How are you doing?" from a strange person.

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 and Roady like this.
  14. No, quit facebook

15. I don't see negativity, only encouragement :p

Yanis likes this.
  16. randompatriot

randompatriot Fapstronaut

You most likely got reported by a few of them and it reached one of Facebook's admins/moderators.

Although (as others mentioned) Facebook is a social media site (which technically includes interaction between people who don't know each other), it is understood to be a bit more personal. People in Facebook want to do the connecting, not to be connected by strangers with propositions they're most likely not looking for in the moment (if they were looking for dates they'd likely be in a dating website or app).

If you want to date women simply go and meet some in real life (so what if you're 38? There are plenty of single women of various ages who would date a 38 year old man) or join a dating website (although you don't initially interact in real life, you will still meet them in real life during the date so its also a positive win for you).

Hopefully they return your account, but I would recommend you not to use it that way anymore.

Cheers!

17. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

He was clearly saying "you don't approach women easily at his age" not "you don't easily quit Facebook at his age". You've misunderstood.

Roady likes this.
  18. You're just right.
    Sorry for messing up here a little bit
    But that's sometimes part of the game :)

[​IMG]

Ghost79 and tiredofbeingtired like this.
  19. You were most likely reported which is why your profile has been disabled. Given the amount of the reports and nature of the messages, the admins have concluded that you're using the site as a dating site. A tactic women have clearly been uncomfortable with since you were reported by enough of them for Facebook to look into the issue and take administrative action.

Tough break. Maybe try a dating app?

DarkwingDuck likes this.
  20. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Im using several datings sites as well, all to no avail :(
    I did meet in april a year ago a girl I really liked and after we me we I fell in love with her but she didn't but only told me after 2 months after it and all this time I thought she loved me too :(