Have to love halloween

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Ahh.. Halloween.

The 3rd best holiday (1st- 4th july, 2nd- st pattys). Where you can try and blackout the fastest and where crowds of snow bunnies walking around. I always said, everybody is a hoe it just depends on how much you show it. Well on Halloween everybody shows it as much they can. I think this is something any sane person would undoubtely support.

Also, 21 savage X Offset X Metro boomin dropped a surprise album that is VERRYY spooky. Also kodak black dropped a mixtape and like 5 brand new songs. They alright.

God bless Halloween.

Let's get spooky. (Also if I come home drunk tonight from a party and some kids come up to get candy idk what imma do). What is the protocol?

Noelle likes this.
  2. LukeSkywalker3rd

LukeSkywalker3rd Fapstronaut

You mean Samhain? (pronounced Shaow-en) Is the original Irish name for the holiday. It's when the gateway to the Otherworld is opened up and spirits and men can pass between realms. The name was changed to All Hallow's Eve to make the holiday sound compatible with Catholicism, and that devolved into Halloween.

Noelle likes this.
  3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Both those holidays suck. It’s all about Thanksgiving & Christmas:D

4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Christmas and Easter are my two favorites. Honouring the life, ministry and the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus is always great.

Or, of course Santa and the Easter Bunny if you go that route too. :)

Halloween isn't too popular here, at least the trick or treating part, but some do decorations.

5. In Catholicism it’s called All Souls Day and that’s celebrated on Nov 2nd, right after All Saints Day which is Nov 1st.

6. 4th july you drink in the name if America. St pattys you black out as fast as you can. Thanksgiving comes 4tg