1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting because of new relationship

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by philnm, Oct 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. philnm

philnm New Fapstronaut

Most of what I've read on here people stop pmo and then gain confidence to start dating my story seems to be the other way around. A couple months ago I started talking to my partner and then decided to quit pmo. I'm in an incredible flatline only precum happens when we make out. She grabbed my dick and it was completely soft... very embarrassing. I haven't explained what I'm going through I just told her I want to take things slow and do this the right way. She digs it. I'm getting more and more nervous as we continue progressing in our relationship. I've been pmo daily for the past 15 years and now I can't think myself into a boner if I tried. Though, I am trying my hardest not to think in that manner. This woman I met is a "keeper". My head and heart want to make love, not just fuck, but penis is not on board. This nofap is spiritually emotionally difficult for me. Im trusting in those that have been able to make a change before me. I'm ready for my dick reawaken..

Anyone have any feedback? Can anyone relate?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  2. philnm

philnm New Fapstronaut

3. Shiiin

Shiiin New Fapstronaut

+1 - I am in the same boat, and really scared to think that new year, and then v-day is coming in feb if not able to get boner i will be in big trouble.

For time being i did following things that worked for me to avoid having "sex" (I wish i wont have to)
    1. Spend more time during day time
    2. Spend more time doing activities like apple picking, brunch with her, go with friends (Chicks dig it)
    3. Introduce her to friends (like in later in the date)
    4. Did some traveling on and off and was always in touch with her to make sure she doesn't forget me

I am hoping in a month or so we will be better, so you are already weeks ahead of me :) so kudos to that,

let me know if you can think of something to share, i badly need advice on this :(