Virgin = Gay??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 18, 2017.

1. FriendlyCanadian

FriendlyCanadian Fapstronaut

It's crazy how the world thinks like this these days. I'm not sure if it was the same in the old days.

My advice is, who cares what people think. If they think that would they be a true friend? Keep being you and save yourself and the right girl
    will fall for you. Just have to find that right one.

Deleted Account and Clean Plate like this.
  2. Nil1991

Nil1991 Fapstronaut

I am gay and in a season of my life I was dating straight guys (married, with gf, or the ones that want to try) I think that sexuality is so complicated. I can't say that those guys are gays(cause they are quite different from gay dudes).
    So first, we need the definition of been gay. I think that only the person can know that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Next time a girl tells you this go, " Do I Kiss Like A Gay Guy?", then pucker up those lips and start to go for a kiss. Hopefully the chick isnt lesbian, etc. Works every fucking time in your favor regardless of the outcome. And NO, virgen DOES NOT= Gay. Im a 23 yr old virgin and I know im not gay. Thatsnot how you find out youre gay though, actually does anybody know if theres a test to know if youre gay? I would be interested to know.

4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Works every time? How many times have you done this?

5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What girl is gonna want to make out with a guy who just said that?

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

don't forget about the condoms.

8. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I have no doubt have been implying this or thinking something of the sort when talking to me all the time. Of course I would have been, and can still be, annoyed by it. My line of thinking has come to be that it's my job to be comfortable with them thinking this way. I'm not, or rather I can't stop them from thinking like that. Them thinking I'm crazy for not having some sort of spouse is the same as me thinking they are crazy for thinking what they are thinking. That's a lot of thinking.

9. Yeah, I met girls like this where i live and my past because the girls who assumed that were very rude somehow selfish and kind C, It's refreshing to see someone going the same problem and girls who think like this are not type girls you wanna hang out, I can't get a woman head why a men virginity definition his sexuality? You can be straight and not sex,look i am saying my personal opinion if you wanna reply(please do it kindly and respectfully).

10. Tron22

Tron22 Fapstronaut

I don't know about you but I would just laugh it off :D She either was just joking or is dumb as a brick.

11. Ready to be healthy

Ready to be healthy Distinguished Fapstronaut

What an awful experience. Some people however are desperate to put others into boxes they can understand. In her mind being a virgin must mean you are gay- not that you are waiting for the right girl or that you are treating women with respect- sadly it seems she probably has not been treated with much respect.

I had similar questions where people would ask me if I was gay ( I was but this was before I was out) many straight people seem to have this believe they have the right to ask and establish other peoples sexual orientation- baffling.

12. Pretty much.

13. Lol, that's pretty funny. I think that she was trying to test you man. What did you say when she asked you that? I personally would've said some backhanded shit like "You know, I was straight until I ran in to this massive b*tch, which is you. I'm open to experimenting though, so let me know when you want to use that mouth for something other than trash talking a real OG like me." LMAO. I know that might come off a bit harsh, but that girl is a total b*tch mayn, she was definitely trying to put you down. You don't have to take that sh*t hahaha.

14. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

This is called sexual harrasment. She sexualy harrased you. You could report her to the school.. If you asked a girl these same questions and she reported you, you could get in trouble.

15. Ali97

Ali97 Fapstronaut

Just call her a slut then. If not having sex makes you gay then constantly having sex and asking guys these kinds of questions makes her a slut.

16. I very much doubt that harassment was the intention but if it ever keeps going which I don't think it will then I will report to the college people.

17. Tron22

Tron22 Fapstronaut

You kidding right? I hate double standards when it comes to laws too but this is far from sexual harassment. And just because they can use fucked up system against you doesn't mean you should do it too.

MLMVSS likes this.
  18. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

The asking of someone is gay topic.

I've thought about it for a few days and am starting to settle on that's its not precisely a bad question to ask. We are curious people so of course we are going to ask. Someone may scoff at the audacity of a certain person asking them out on a date. Now, this is not to say to let a person pry away. It can be necessary to put up the barrier and say bye. One of those things which goes both ways.

19. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Asking if someone is gay isn't considered sexual harassment. We'd have a bunch of paedophiles on here if it was.