New-verse

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by StormBorn, Aug 26, 2014.

1. StormBorn

StormBorn Fapstronaut

Good Afternoon, I'm StormBorn.
    I have recently become familiar with this movement and thought that I should try something new in regards to my sexual/emotional and mental life.
    I came upon NOFAP while I was suddenly inundated with house guests this past week, giving me no time or privacy to PMO, which proved hard for me and my raging nightly hard-ons. At the end of the 8 days I felt great and didn't really know why, as I had my hand around my cock, and my browser on xtube.com I realized the only thing that was different was that I hadn't jerked off! I searched online to see if others had experienced this and to my surprise found this forum and movement. I thought it might be a good idea to continue this challenge, but relapsed on the 9th day, edging for 2 hours and giving myself a friction burn on the inside of my foreskin and a bad case of Blue Balls due to the stopping and starting inherent in edging(which lasted for 8 hours). OUCH!
    AT THIS POINT I KNEW THAT I HAD TO GET SERIOUS~

it has now been 3 days since the relapse, and I am on my way to recovery. Trying to go 20 days with NOFAP, wish me luck.

2. StormBorn

StormBorn Fapstronaut

3. IWantABetterLife22

IWantABetterLife22 NoFap Moderator

I believe in you stormbron! 4 days is a great accomplishment.

4. StormBorn

StormBorn Fapstronaut

Thank you IWANTABETTERLIFE22! Good luck to you as well! We can do this!