How My Week Went From Great To Shit

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by LightningBolts, Oct 8, 2017.

1. LightningBolts

LightningBolts Fapstronaut

Man its amazing how your life can turn around instantly. I went from having perhaps one of the best weeks that I have had in a while to having the most shittiest week I have had in a while. At first everything was going great. Literally everything. I felt like I finally had this addiction conquered and felt like this was going to be the week were I finally got things turned around. I got to witness my baseball team win the wild card game in real life! I lost some more pounds!!!! BUT THEN IT HAPPENED. I still don't know what the actual fuck hit me but I have gone from being happy to sad, depressed and angry. I have become really sick to a point where I can not talk at all. I feel like its just a really bad cold but I also feel like it could be something worse. My baseball team is just getting destroyed in the first round of the playoffs. Then to find out that my family kept the truth from me. Earlier today I asked my grandmother how my dog was because she was up at our cabin and she said she was very ill but had made it through the night. Then hours later the truth finally came out. She wasn't fine. She died. They just didn't want to tell me. Oh and to top it all off my relapse episodes have skyrocketed in the last 48hrs. Is there any hope for me to get this week turned around?

Robbiebob likes this.
  2. I'm sorry about the dog thing, that does suck that you were lied to. As far as the baseball team thing, it's a game dude. Don't put your hopes and emotions into something so folly because it will surely let you down.

LightningBolts likes this.
  3. LightningBolts

LightningBolts Fapstronaut

Thanks I know we can take it next year or the year after. It just was sort of the icing on the cake to a really bad day/week I guess.

4. Andreid

Andreid Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah, the only thing that it's really sad is the one with the dog. I know how important an animal is for family, I also have a cat and a dog and I'm sure I will be devastated when they will die. But that's life, things like this happen to all of us and we need to be strong and go ahead, otherwise our minds will be stuck in the past.

Knighthawk likes this.
  5. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about your doggy, man.
    I hope this coming week is better.

6. mcgrim

mcgrim Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about all the challenges you have encountered. All you can do is push forward as best you can.

Challenges never go away, what's important is trying to find the good things in all the bad which often is very hard to do.