1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting bigger

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Brandon2017, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Brandon2017

Brandon2017 Fapstronaut

As days go by everything down there seems to be growing and stays like hung making it harder for me not to masterbate especially since im already endowed fairly big - anyone have suggestions for this like certain underwear or??

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

It’s not getting bigger it’s just firmer during the day so it looks bigger.

Flyhigh likes this.
  3. Brandon2017

Brandon2017 Fapstronaut

Sounds about right makes it harder to not pay attention to when it keeps rubbing against my thigh ect

Phil63 and Flyhigh like this.
  4. MarinoBigFan1984

It means its healing too.

Phil63 and Flyhigh like this.
  5. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

If you could choose your problem, yours sure beats being PIED and shrunken! Enjoy. You sound a bit like an investor complaining of having too much money.
    You have to experiment with underwear to find the right combination of trousers and underwear for you. It may take tighty-whiteys to keep it under control and less obvious.
    Glad you're healing well.

Flyhigh likes this.
  6. MarinoBigFan1984

That will create a bigger bulge

7. Brandon2017

Brandon2017 Fapstronaut

I would rather be shrunken im not bragging its a problem. Didnt meant to offend you and thanks.

Flyhigh likes this.
  8. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

That depends on how tighty, on your anatomy, and on the cut of your trousers. Each man has to find his best arrangement.
    My erections headed towards my navel, so they were more easily tameable, but others tend to stick straight out. I have no experience in taming those. Maybe it would take compression shorts?

Flyhigh likes this.
  9. I suggest wear boxes briefs. In my experience they can sometimes hide a boner. But I just love boxers, so comfortable but my dick print is always noticeable when I wear them with any type of pants.

Phil63 likes this.
  10. Hmm, we are in the presence of some big boys here! :oops:

I find briefs are the most comfortable for me and keeps my moderate matey comfy, lol. ;)

11. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

12. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

I tape mine to my inner thigh and then wrap the end around my leg just above the knee. I have to be a bit careful when I wear shorts otherwise it works fine.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. MarinoBigFan1984

14. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Mine stick straight out which makes it rather awkward (more so for other people than myself; I honestly don't care)... I haven't figured it out totally, I just wear long enough shirts to cover any bulges.

HappyDaysAreHereAgain likes this.
  15. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I just throw mine over my shoulder.

Deleted Account likes this.