21 day mark

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by EoT23, Aug 17, 2014.

1. EoT23

EoT23 Fapstronaut

Yesterday I hit the 21 day mark. I am currently in the middle of a withdraw- or coming out of one rather. I have never made it this far without P before. I never thought I could feel this way. I honestly did not believe much of any of the hype about P being a drug with drug-like addictive properties, i thought it was just some over-done propaganda in the back of my head but now I am a believer, the addiction is very, very real. I have extreme insomnia and fatigue, i am fairly irritable, I constantly have what seems like a minor headache, I am currently uninspired, have high brain fog, I have flatlined, I have bags under my eyes, all my breathes are short, nothing inspires me, my muscles are sore for no reason. I feel most alive after I meditate, pray or read scripture. I have been like this for 3 days. I know I am coming out of it though, now I am on the 30 day stretch.

2. leadhead

leadhead Fapstronaut

EoT23,
    Stay after it buddy. I was in a flatline of like yours, irritability, anxious, mild headache across forehead, couldn't focus or get anything done. It lasted from day 8 to about day 19, with a few days better than others. I made it through and am feeling a lot better. In fact my mood is terrific and my general zest for life is higher than I remember.
    Just remember keep pushing!!! It's worth it!
    I realize that I may face another flatline but I also realize that that flatline won't last forever. The light is getting brighter, the benefits are beginning to take form.

3. JJnofap

JJnofap Fapstronaut

Great positive outlooks guys...from my experience, every time I fight through a rough week I come out stronger than before