1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Day Meditation Challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by WarrierMonk, Sep 6, 2017.

1. WarrierMonk

WarrierMonk Fapstronaut

Hi guys,
    I meditated for a while but my addiction to pmo really spoiled the momentum I gained in my meditation practice. Now in my road to recovery, I am trying to reinstall my meditation habit by taking a 30 Day Meditation Challenge. Rules of this challenge are that you have to meditate for a CERTAIN amount of time EVERYDAY for the next 30 DAYS as a rule. My target is 60 min everyday. This is the minimum I will do each day. You can set your own time period according to your convenience but note that you can't leave your practice until the time is up. If you fail to be consistent, then don't worry you can start again. The challenge is to meditate for 30 consecutive days for a fixed amount of time.

I am using an app called Insight which keeps track of your meditation progress. We can also add each other as friends on this app and see each other's progress.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    One_With_Nature likes this.
  2. One_With_Nature

One_With_Nature Fapstronaut

3. my_salvation

my_salvation New Fapstronaut

Sounds like a great idea. But how do I find you on Insight?

4. WarrierMonk

WarrierMonk Fapstronaut

Just search for Rajat21 and add me as a friend.

5. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

i am in , I choose 15 minutes at day

WarrierMonk likes this.
  6. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Does sleep meditation count? If so, I'm in.
    I'll do 20 minutes a day.

WarrierMonk likes this.
  7. WarrierMonk

WarrierMonk Fapstronaut

8. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Okay, so I'll do sleep meditation every night then. Awesome. 18-20 minutes a night it is.