7 Day Challenge Starts Today!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by kaizen_66, Jul 16, 2014.

1. kaizen_66

kaizen_66 Fapstronaut

Day 19 done! Chaser Effect almost got me yesterday. I had sex with gf night before. Man, I really have to watch out for that one!

2. Epheles

Epheles Fapstronaut

your Journal is interesting to read, keep on posting!
    I can relate to your situation about the chaser effect; i'm affraid allready of it (but i'm still only on Day 1).
    Only Time will tell, but keep being strong!

3. kaizen_66

kaizen_66 Fapstronaut

Day 20 done! Everything is good - I just check out reddit /nofap a few times a day to remind myself how serious this is so I don't lose focus.

I was at ThePirateBay website the other day and just a simple image (ad) of a chick in a bikini triggered me like crazy. I had no idea it would affect me that much. I had to close the site!

4. Once&4ALL

Once&4ALL Fapstronaut

Great job Kaizen - your posts are highly motivational for the rest of us. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good fight!

5. kaizen_66

kaizen_66 Fapstronaut

Forgot to update yesterday. Now, I'm starting to get lax about accidentally seeing images of hot chicks. I clicked on a gawker story yesterday about a woman taking nude selfies without thinking about it. And that stuff definitely triggers me. Must stay vigilent and away from anything triggering. Haven't looked at anything remotely like pr0n, but still. Bikini shots in ads are even tough.

Day 21 complete!

6. kaizen_66

kaizen_66 Fapstronaut

Day 25! Man, that chaser effect is INSANE. Every time I have sex with my gf the next day is torturous. I almost think this is the true hard-mode. At least for me. And I'm having sex maybe 2x a week. Anyway, gotta keep at it!

7. Once&4ALL

Once&4ALL Fapstronaut

I can relate to the chaser effect - it has almost sunk my boat on more than one occasion. Stand firm and be careful!

8. kaizen_66

kaizen_66 Fapstronaut

So far so good - if you only use one rule, try this - ONLY TOUCH YOUR D WHEN YOU'RE TAKING A PISS. That will guarantee success. Yes, urges come and go - every day. But I'm rewiring my brain. Just takes time.

9. kaizen_66

kaizen_66 Fapstronaut

I don't even know what date I'm on. Just chugging ahead. Chaser effect has all but been eliminated. Just have to keep doing the work every day. I can finish with a condom now. Amazing.

10. kaizen_66

kaizen_66 Fapstronaut

Day 153 Report!

Want the secret of secrets?

/just kidding, there isn't one.

All you have to do is not masturbate today. Do ANYTHING but fap. You must not-fap perfectly all day long. You can make it.

When you get to the end of the day, celebrate. You just did some seriously hard work. I'm proud of you - are you?

Guess what tomorrow is? Another opportunity to be good to yourself. Go for it!