What do you guys think about coffee?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Connor21, Jul 8, 2017.

Drinking coffee fine?

1. always (under 3-4 cups a day)

70.7%
  2. not while your rebooting, resume after 90 days if you still need it

7.3%
  3. never

22.0%
  1. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Wait: what do you mean by "reboot". If I want to never ever PMO again in my life, what proceeds?

2. li_89_am

li_89_am Fapstronaut

I've gone 2 months without caffeine and I feel much better without. I used to have 2 a day, occassionally 3. The first week or so is difficult, but it gets better after that. I decided to stop because, although it gave me a boost, I feel it made me less mindful and towards the end of the day, I started to flag. Now I'm on a level most of the day. I sleep better and don't feel as tired as the day goes on. However... I do love coffee and how I feel when I have one, so I would never say I'll giv eit up forever.

3. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I used to have moderate amounts of coffee. And I have given up on Coffee 3 weeks ago, i think. It works only sometimes for me. Most of the time, it made me Jumpy/Aggressive/Compulsive...somehow I thought it interfered with the state of my mind. I'm so glad I realized coffee just doesn't work for me.

4. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Not a fan, always preferred tea, but sometimes you just need that cup to get up.

5. Coffee is delicious man. Without I wouldn't be the same.

6. I've read that 2-3 cups of coffee a day could be good for your sex drive and also good for erections. So maybe it's best to avoid coffee during a reboot. After the reboot though, coffee might be a good tool to further boost your sexual abilities. I could be wrong though, I'm going to do more research.

7. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

drinking cofé is another short time solution for a problem.
    Drinking cofé (1 cup is fine tho) ruins your adrenal glance...so yeah another dumb thing that just solves a problem easiely and quickly but you have to pay a certain price you don´t notice in the first place yet.

Long term solution would be: a bullet proof sleeping routine, enough sleep (guys I know you wanna spend some time watching what soever with whosoever in the evening, but if you spend 2 hours more into sleep, you safe probably 16 hours the next day. 16 hours of productivity is worth more than 2 hours of some entertainment crap that consumes your dopamine)

Doing exercises, build up some stamina.
    Cold shower...actually a short term solution but since it has a certain learning curve to get used to it ^^
    Drinking green or matcha tea, it has coffein as well but not as impacting as cofé.

Taking supplements to solve a problem quickly ends up developing just some more problems.

If you need to drink alcohol to flirt on a party, alcohol is just another dumb solution for a confidence problem

If you have to smoke a cig, just another short term solution to calm down only so you can escape a problem for a couple of minutes...while paying that your health drops, great sounds like a great trade to me...

Eating some hardcore sugar such as chocolate or drinking some coke to feel good for a short time will end up ruining your blood sugar, causing problems that really impact your life.

Masturbating...well I think you guys already know :D

So yeah, take the long hard road cause this one always pays off.
    The quality of your life depends on it :p

Some might be thinking "oh c'mon isn´t that a little bit too harsh, I mean never watching crap on TV, eating chocolate, smoking my beautiful cigs etc. I deserve a certain quality in life"

Yeah exactly, you deserve a certain quality in life, so stop doing that crap :D...did you ever meet someone who said "ahhh I feel so bad cause I quit my 6 years of daylie smoking career" ?

HappyDaysAreHereAgain likes this.
  8. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

It depends on the person. For me, it is fine, but I couldn't say that it would be fine for anybody. I know that I don't get much reaction from it. I can do mornings with or without coffee, but that may because I didn't start drinking it until I was a few years out of the university. When I drink it, I like it strong and dark. Italian expresso is awesome.

9. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

No hot sauce?

Joyful Job likes this.
  10. High fat and high carb? :confused:

11. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

high pleasure

12. That would be the case with the MCT oil but not the heavy whipping cream. ;) Regardless the high fat content still matters when it comes to caloric intake.