Making this my Best Streak to Date

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by rladd, May 21, 2019.

1. rladd

rladd New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I'm new on the forum but have been aware of NoFap for some time now.

I've known I needed to change my lifestyle regarding PMO for about a 1.5 years after a sexual experience with my gf (now ex-gf) ended terribly; I couldn't sustain an erection. I never decided to attempt to take a NoFap streak seriously until December 2018/January 2019 where I managed to go around 3 weeks without PMO but eventually relapsed after having a girl around and feeling extremely horny when she left.

I've been in out of relapsing since then up until 10/05/19 where I decided to change my whole outlook on life and currently on 11 days without PMO. Hoping to go on at least a 30 day streak and taking it one day at a time. I've had a terrible past couple of years but 2019 is going to be my best year so far and my goal is to conquer ED and be able to have a positive sex life through NoFap:).

Any tips or advice would be very much appreciated.

Deleted Account and RaOne86 like this.
  2. RaOne86

RaOne86 Fapstronaut

Best luck Buddy..

rladd likes this.
  3. rladd

rladd New Fapstronaut

Cheers mate, PMO has affected my life massively these past 2 years. Time to stop for good and overcome this addiction.

RaOne86 likes this.
  4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut