How to have sex and still not orgasm?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Torace, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Torace

Torace Fapstronaut

I am still firm that having sex is healthy and is a requirement to having relationships. However I also found out that orgasming in sex can cause the Tracer effect which leads to relapse.
    I heard that there are techniques to not orgasm during sex. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Deleted Account and EmmyB like this.
  2. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Google dude, I know how to have a dry orgasm, their articles on it.

3. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Google dude their are articles on how to have multiple orgasms without actually cumming it's called a dry orgasm takes some practice. But if your trying not have a orgasm just don't have an orgasm.

4. EmmyB

EmmyB Fapstronaut

I think the OP wants to prevent orgasm, not have dry ones. Read Cupid's Poisoned Arrow, about karezza.

horny nerd and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Managed to have 5 orgasm-free sex sessions with my wife so far! I'm actually proud I managed that, as for most men 1) a vagina feels so good sometimes it's hard to control 2) we're taught orgasm is the best part of sex.

But personally I love karezza sex, instead of falling asleep after sex I'm super charged & cuddly with my wife.

Need to read that book still though!

Js100, EmmyB and horny nerd like this.
  6. Js100

Js100 Fapstronaut

Yes its possible to have sex without orgasm/ejaculation. It takes practice, I used to do it in the past around the time I did nofap for the first time.
    How, well there are books that can help you do this. Multiorgasmic man and multiorgasmic couple by mantak chia, I dont know much about the guy or any other stuff but those two books I read and practiced. If you managed to do it, good luck.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Js100

Js100 Fapstronaut

How did you learn? And how did u manage to do it?
    I have do it before years ago but it took practice.

Deleted Account likes this.