The No Screen Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Yes, I did it last night, too. I'd like to make it more regular.

Force Majeure likes this.
  2. I was drawing in front of a screen until 21:20. I want to continue with this habit, but I also want to respect my 9pm limit. I need to make a decision that I start half past eight so I get to finish in time.

3. 3/3, my micro challenge completed. Starting with the next one, day 0/7.

I have slept quite a lot the last three days because I have fallen asleep the same time my kids goes to bed (8 pm). It actually feels very good in my body now, three days ago I had pain in my back and now it's completely gone. Some good sleep really does change to your life.

Besides the light intensity, I have set my screen to 4500K color profile *and* "night shift", which reduces the blue light from the screen. I am not saying you should disrespect your deadline and use this instead, just that it's pretty nice for the eyes. :)

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  4. It took some time past 9pm but not bad.

5. 1/7, woke up three seconds before the alarm today :emoji_thumbsup:

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  6. I’m gonna try and not use my phone or laptop for the whole of tomorrow. Just to see if I can do it.

7. I made good choices. At first, I was about to not. I figured, why would I care about my choices in the future if I don't do it now?

8. I finished correctly at 9pm. Then for some reason I later started watching a youtube video for half an hour. I guess I got my punishment as worse sleep.

9. I didn’t use my phone or laptop for a whole day. I’m glad I know I can do it if I want to. But I don’t want to.
    I like using the internet.

10. I was drawing for fifteen extra minutes, but that's fine.

11. 4/7, I‘ve had wonderful sleep lately :D

12. I was watching a movie pretty late, but that's going to be an odd exception.

13. 5/7 - check. One hour earlier than usual. :)

14. "The Monk"

"The Monk" Fapstronaut

I'm in but in a slightly different way. I'll use my devices for 3 hours a day only.

15. 7/7, over to the 14 day challenge.
    0/14