Starting my journey

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ultra goku, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Ultra goku

Ultra goku Fapstronaut

Hi! My name is muhammad tayyab.i am a 15 year old teen(turning 16 this march). I am in grade 10 and my finals are starting on 13 march. Ok so where should i start....... one day i was taking a shower a shower and i discovered that my p**** shoots a white thing and also i enjoyed that sh**. So after another day i did this again and i didn't know that it is called masturbating. I am doing this for four years. I started masturbating in grade 7 and didn't know that it was dangerous and was effecting my life. I realised it after two years when i was in grade 9. My year in grade 8 was the worst, i masturbated everyday. But when i realised that i was messing up my life i started to take action i controlled it for 1 to 3 days but then *relapse. My longest streak was 5 days. But recently i broke my 5 day record and went upto day 16 but again i failed. So yeah this is my overall summary i really dont want to go in that much detail, so i am creating an account here to help me remove this habbit from my life and never do it again. (Sorry my english is not that great)

Hamza Ji likes this.
  2. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut

Ultra goku likes this.