Please share your thoughts about any self-improvement Video you post here!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Asgardian36, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I am not sure if this has already been shared, I just watched this video and it think its worth the share.

Especially the 4th point, where he says identify yourself as the person who isn't addicted to sth. I think its very important that we see ourselves as the guy who does Nofap as not the guy who is addicted to PMO. The more I identify as the guy who can't get rid of PMO habits, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Please share any similar videos and post your thoughts.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. The more I train the more I realise that Rip has been right all along.

3. That makes sense.

4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

It is great to have a workout routine, man! I never had consistence...i remember feeling strong and confident during the weeks I used to frequent the gym, but then lost touch. I tried to get back, but the last gym membership was a complete rip off....i paid 40$ each month for 5 months and barely went 10 times.

Congratulations on 50+ days... how are u feeling now? What are the top three things which helped your streak?
    Btw, what language is that in your signature? German?

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Yes it's a schwäbisch proverb. It says: Work, work, build a house, and don't look after the girls
    Check out the information section on my profile page. I have a list there
    Thanks man. Congratulations on your 160 day streak! That's very impressive! I feel better every day. I have more energy, pied vanishes more and more and I'm starting to think more conservatively about S.
    Man what a waste. I bet it was a very luxourious one with all the bullshit actually nobody needs