Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Is that what you had for dinner tonight? Are you now camping outside? o:
    Apr 29, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    Dinner? Yes.
    Camping? Not yet. Stopped by a friend's house :)
    Apr 29, 2019
  3. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    How nice! I'm so happy to hear that you stopped by a friend's house and saw them before going back into the wilderness. I am so happy for you now and send you an internet hug to show my appreciation for being THE letter. *hugs you*
    Apr 29, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    oh my! what a hug!

*return hug*
    Apr 29, 2019
  5. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Thank you!! *accepts the hug in return* Huh. I just had a thought to where we both were camping under the stars, hearing the katydids speak, seeing the fire crack and we spent hours not sleeping, but talking about writing, religion, philosophy, and dove into secrets of the universe. ^_^
    Apr 30, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    Indeed, a good campfire will bring out all kinds of interesting conversations.
    May 9, 2019
  7. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    And a good conversation will bring out all kinds of interesting ideas- such as how I want to write a short story about two people sitting in front of the campfire, talking, and one of those people is based on you, my friend. c:
    May 9, 2019
    spaces and letter like this.
  8. letter
    letter
    When you write that, you gotta write it by the light of a campfire. Just cuz! :)
    May 9, 2019
  9. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Well, my older sister wants to have a campfire at her house this summer. If I am able to, I will start it there. I will write as much of by the fires as I can. I even have the title of the story already selected: "Smoke and Mirrors"
    May 9, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    Oooo, nice title...and nice opportunity. You’re looking forward to that? You get along with your sister?
    May 9, 2019
  11. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I am looking forward to that since it will be nice to have smores by the fire and just spend some time with my family. I do. I felt indifferent about her when we first meet, but she and her husband are so amazing. My whole household loves to spend time with them, especially during the holidays since they are some of the nicest, kindest, and generous people that you will ever meet.
    May 9, 2019
  12. letter
    letter
    I'm happy for you :) may your time there be blessed
    May 19, 2019