1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Live2win45
Last Activity:
Nov 8, 2019
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 4, 1991 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

Live2win45

Fapstronaut, Male, 32, from NE Pennsylvania, United States

Live2win45 was last seen:
Nov 8, 2019
    1. There are no messages on Live2win45's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 4, 1991 (Age: 32)
    I'm 28 years old.
    I enjoy playing music, reading, yoga, workout, mma, video games, and helping others.
    I'm a recovered alcoholic who continues to apply the 12 steps; through having spiritual experiences I have a new attitude towards life and want to(need to) continue to grow! After getting cleaned up for a couple years, I started adopting new life style choices that are more healthy and positive. Through meditation, and outside perspective as well, I began to look at myself more objectively, trying to be thorough and honest.
    However, PMO has always been an addiction I overlooked until recently. When I began to look back, I've noticed how carried away I was with it and how much time & energy spent; potential embaressment, feeling shame & lack of self control.
    I'm staying commited without being too hard on myself; I understand its a process...can't undo years of PMO, especially since I've done it my whole life since puberty, with ease.
    I noticed the negative aspects of P, too frequent of M & O. Now L, it's time, to try to cleanse my mind, body, and spirit!
    Just ask if you want to know more!
    Best of luck!

Signature

[​IMG]