1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
iamsayan
Last Activity:
Dec 31, 2016
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 1, 1997 (Age: 27)
i'm still sudying

Share This Page

iamsayan

New Fapstronaut, Male, 27, from bahrain

iamsayan was last seen:
Dec 31, 2016
    1. There are no messages on iamsayan's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 1, 1997 (Age: 27)
    i'm still sudying
    Hi my name is sayain and am living in bahrain.i'm basically from india. I have been fapping since my age of 15 and now i'm going to be 20 soon so that is like almost 5 years of fapping...i'm really aware of that getting rid of a habbit that is 5 year old will be very challenging but i have to & i will do it because the fapping is one of the main thing that destroys my life in many aspects .from my experience i understood that this habbit dosen't destroy our life direcrly but in an indirect way that cause many people to not to discover the root (the habbit) for their downfalls & failures
    I wish each and every guy/girl who is going to controll their life and so shape as they wanted to ,as the dreamt to by abandoning the most shittiest habbit that only gives false pleasure for maximum 1 minute .LETS FUCKING MAKE OURSELF GREAT
    MUCH LOVE
    THE TIME IS NOW✌