1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Choppers
Last Activity:
Jan 4, 2017
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jun 9, 1998 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

Choppers

Fapstronaut, Male, 25, from New York

Choppers was last seen:
Jan 4, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Choppers's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 9, 1998 (Age: 25)
    I started "fapping" when I was about 6 years old, actually. What I thought were "horizontal jumping jacks" was actually me just humping the floor. So throughout my life, fapping has been there. I didn't really need to develop friendships, because I always knew that my right hand would be there for me. So now I'm 16, with no experience with women, very few friends, and an addiction that is slowly eating away at my self-esteem. My previous attempts at quitting have ended up always backfiring, but when I came here, I decided to give it a try. I figured, "why not?" I want to quit forever, or at least with minimal PMOs, but I don't want to set myself up for failure. I'll be taking baby steps for a while.

General interests: the viola, piano, and generally all orchestral music, golf, science, and plants

Signature

E al momento che servirà, lotta per la libertà! Difendi te, e chi non può, perchè se semini l'amore, l'amore ti tornerà
    And at the right moment, fight for your freedom! Defend yourself, and those who can't, because if you sow love, that's what you'll reap.