1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Cezary Mariusz Mackiewicz
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2023
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jul 19, 1993 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Cezary Mariusz Mackiewicz

New Fapstronaut, Male, 30, from Poland / Rzeszów

Cezary Mariusz Mackiewicz was last seen:
Mar 25, 2023
    1. There are no messages on Cezary Mariusz Mackiewicz's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 19, 1993 (Age: 30)
    Usually a week of freedom before relapse. A month is an achievement and a view of a new horizon.

I've studied philosophy, now I study social work. I'm interested in new spirituality movement and OpenAi.

I write and express myself in writing and creating yt movies and speeches, sometimes I play music.

I'm interested in afiliation and promoting health & healthy lifestyle but I do not reject formal work

I like aikido and gym. I'm interested in tai chi and kundalini. My goals are:

1. Spiritual / energetic development

2. Biological & psychological development

3. Help others regain a dignified existence and the opportunity to develop by streetworking / social work.

4. To write a Bachelor's degree "Institutional and non-governmental forms of assistance to victims of prostitution. Observations and analyses, proposal for a synthesis of the method". Write a PhD "Process philosophy as metaphysics for quantum physics".

5. Create, create, create

Signature

[​IMG]