1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Khufu's Recent Activity

1. Khufu commented on Khufu's profile post.

if you fail, i know it takes time to recover from it an recuperate but again, you have plenty of time to do that an retry another dream

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:43 PM
  2. Khufu your life time is a long time man, which means you have time to make that dream work »

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  3. Khufu commented on One Eyed Owl's profile post.

Sweet

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  4. Khufu liked One Eyed Owl's status.

Just got a job offer.

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  5. Khufu replied to the thread How do I get back to human emotions.

when im alone just chilling i notice i dont really feel anything or feel any type of way but when im around poeple i like my positive...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:23 PM
  6. Khufu liked Bingles's status.

Spent the whole day playing Kirby's Dreamland 3 to unwind from the busy day yesterday, it's so relaxing. I love Kirby, it's a cheerful game.

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:29 PM
  7. Khufu liked Bingles's status.

I relapsed again, I could whinge about feeling terrible but this is the 3rd time this week and idc at this point. :'(

8. Khufu liked Bingles's status.

Romans 18:18 - "I consider that our presents sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us". Never give up.

9. Khufu commented on Bingles's profile post.

i got the bad habit of not checking my order when order from fastfood resturants,i know dam well theyll forget something, and i keep...

10. Khufu liked Bingles's comment on Bingles's profile post

ik but hamborger on a toosday is gud :))))

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:28 PM
  11. Khufu liked Bingles's comment on Bingles's profile post

The bastards had the nerve to charge me for it too! Sitting in the driveway with my dad, can't look at the bag at the checkout. By the...

12. Khufu liked Bingles's status.

I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST. I ordered from McDonald's, and the bastards forgot MY WHOLE BLOODY MEAL. The DQP burger and my two large fries.

13. Khufu liked Bingles's status.

Alright, got to stay true to my promise. No nofap forum for a month. I'm online too much.

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:27 PM