Meditation surprise

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by pavloo91, May 21, 2017.

1. pavloo91

pavloo91 Fapstronaut

The post may be triggering for some, so be careful.

I have just experienced an orgasm during meditation. This scares me a little bit. Have any of you experienced this? Do you have any resources on this?

I was meditating, focusing on my breath and then shifting my attention to various sensations in my body as they arose. After some time I felt arousal, but I didn't worry about it too much as I often experience arousal during meditation. So I focused on it. or more like I treated it as an anchor and was watching my thoughts coming and going. And then I felt more and more arousal to eventually have an orgasm. I had a similar experience some time ago, but I finished my session before ejaculating. Every time I sensed an intention to ejaculate, I just let it go. I wasn't meditating to have an orgasm, just followed the sensation with curiosity.

moslou93 likes this.
  2. Yes this happened to me a couple years ago when I was at college and in a long distance relationship so was doing hardmode like you're doing.

I wasn't doing mindfulness meditation, but a technique called HeartMath which is basically loving kindness meditation with deep breathing.

I was in a school building when it happened haha. Fortunately it was late at night and no one was around so I just waddled home in my sticky jeans.

I eventually found out I was experiencing something called "Kundalini Awakening" (confirmed by a yogi and an Ayurvedic practitioner.)

Maybe google that and see if you are experiencing some of the other symptoms.

moslou93 and I Free I like this.
  3. projectexperiment

projectexperiment Fapstronaut

Yeah I got you bro. I've been having multiple orgasms meditating recently and I'm finding it a blast. Jesus, the need for sex is really going down with these experiences.

4. pavloo91

pavloo91 Fapstronaut

@projectexperiment Well, truth be told, I would still rather have an orgasm making love to my woman than just sitting.

5. Yeah I decided that too when this happened. I was having "full body" orgasms from the meditation practice which felt great and didn't cause any negative effects (at least short term) but I didn't feel okay making myself orgasm through meditation. I felt that it was just a different way of masturbating.

6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Just googled it, Interesting .

7. projectexperiment

projectexperiment Fapstronaut

Sure. But you gotta start somewhere. I don't think of this as masturbating.

8. moslou93

moslou93 New Fapstronaut