JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PBR

PBR Fapstronaut

Congrats on 35 days. I have been there before and you are right that this period can be a tough one. It does get easier I found. I completely agree with your comment of at least these experiences solidify my thoughts on how addictive and habitual this can be. I think that is a very good insight. I thought after 150 days I could just look a P about once a week. That worked for about a week then it became daily or every other day. Now I'm back to a reboot. Since trenches of getting that dopamine release from P are deep in our brain, I don't even allow myself to edge. I think it's still the same habit pattern. Let's do some rewiring to something more real and positive. Good luck and feel free to share.

wizard likes this.
  2. PBR

PBR Fapstronaut

Great. I just started as well. Let's share and keep encouraging each other on this journey.

Good luck.

3. PBR

PBR Fapstronaut

You got one more day to reach your goal I see. You got it. Extend the goal to 90?

4. Twitch Mechanics

Twitch Mechanics Fapstronaut

Dude, you know edging is not good for your body nor your mind, so don't do it.
    Considering we are still in the game, I will try to match your best record so that you know I'm right behind you.
    However, today I don't feel so well mainly because I feel like I have so much energy that I'm about to explode...

Yeah sure, I guess. I and the wizard bro we are in the 100 day challenge, you may join if you want. What is your best record?

wizard likes this.
  5. Kierensays

Kierensays Fapstronaut

I do! I posted elsewhere, but I'm with you all on this. 90 days, just the beginning...

Real_OGH likes this.
  6. wizard

wizard Fapstronaut

Thanks man, edging is a lie! hahaha! You definitely help me with nofap and I hope that I help you too.
    Yeah you definitely end up with that crazy energy feeling round about 3 weeks or so in, best to put it to good use and do some lifting/running (this energy stuff doesn't really go away, just on and off every couple of days or so). The thing that's still bothering me is all of the wet dreams. Its like every fucking week. . . hahaha damn, at least I always have fresh bedding now!

Hey Kierensays, Nice to see a fellow muso on the forum!

7. Twitch Mechanics

Just hit 30 days, for some reason the urges starts to fade and hopefully I can keep it as it is.

Real_OGH and wizard like this.
  8. DonSphinx

DonSphinx Fapstronaut

Congrats man!

9. Kierensays

Kierensays Fapstronaut

Five days, going strong! Gonna hit the gym today.

Ksays

wizard likes this.
  10. Twitch Mechanics

I failed...Sorry mate, I wish I can be there to celebrate 90 days success. I reached my limits :'(

11. wizard

wizard Fapstronaut

Hey dude! You can still be there! I know I'll still be here :p You got to 33 days man! Your longest streak! Excellent, now go again!

Edit: it is a hard area that 30 something day mark. . . you feel confident as its been a month. We must never let our guards down haha!

Twitch Mechanics likes this.
  12. PBR

PBR Fapstronaut

Twitch, I wouldn't suggest thinking of it not as a failure, just a set back. Like Wizard said, congrats on your longest PMO streak.

We'll after starting again after a long non PMO streak I'm feeling similar feelings when I was at this point last time.

The urge is strong, dreams are extremely sexual, human urges strong, and I'm asking for numbers from women more than I did when I was fapping. It just feels natural to.

I have been doing mindfulness meditation on a daily basis for about 10 months now. Being able to just watch the urge, sense it in my body, and watch it go away has been the most helpful thing so far.

I am not trying to push the feeling away. I am in a sense allowing it to be there, noticing the feeling it is causing (tight stomach, very closed off, not open, sense guilt, furrowed brow, objectifying) As I just notice these conditions rise up in my body and mind, I also notice them fall away. I am trying to be at ease with the unease.

What have been your experiences and resolutions when the feelings are strong?

I congratulate everyone who is on this journey.

I thought that since I had made it over 100 days last time that it would be a lot easier this time.
    I am coming to terms with how strong this addiction is.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    Twitch Mechanics and wizard like this.
  13. adam1992

adam1992 Fapstronaut

14. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

Hello to all my brothers here. i am back on this mission. This time stronger than ever......

Jodokus likes this.
  15. wizard

wizard Fapstronaut

Yay halfway!!
    50 days without PMO!!!!

Real_OGH and Jodokus like this.
  16. Just started yesterday, also aiming for 90+ days. Previously I've only been abstaining for 7-10 days max, so this is a huge jump for me, but considering that I've accomplished so much in the last year in my life (beat an opiate addiction, got my health in order, started meditating & working out every day, started a business) I'm confident I can do it. :)

Wish me luck! ;)

Real_OGH and wizard like this.
  17. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

my biggest problem is when waking up. get the feeling to fap. what should I do guys???

18. Try exercise right after waking up. It's great for three reasons:
    - One if you exercise at the start of the day it leaves you energised all day since you don't get into that sluggish inertia that most people get into from starting the day off lazily.
    - Two when you have urges, your testosterone spikes a little, so you'll actually make more gains if you work out during an urge/temptation.
    - Last, but perhaps most important is that it'll distract you from the urges. It's important to keep busy. "The devil makes work for idle hands" as they say.

wizard and Real_OGH like this.
  19. wizard

wizard Fapstronaut

Horny as fuck. . . :/
    Must be time for dem pushups!!

BoIsHappy likes this.
  20. Abs007

Abs007 Fapstronaut

28 Days. Today woke up with the biggest cum stain in Years. I honestly don't know how that happened. I didn't even think about sex before I slept. I hope thats a good sign