[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Daam6

Daam6 Fapstronaut

2. olaf5on

olaf5on Fapstronaut

3. Daam6

Daam6 Fapstronaut

4. zancudo de olas

zancudo de olas Fapstronaut

5. olaf5on

olaf5on Fapstronaut

Day 5 of 7

Sam78 likes this.
  6. Albertoo1423

Albertoo1423 Fapstronaut

7. Sam78

Sam78 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great job, congratulations. I feel more motivated to join you by the end of the week now. Thanks for the inspo

8. Sam78

Sam78 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

9. Unfortunately I am back to zero.

10. zancudo de olas

Me too.

11. zancudo de olas

Can't believe I thought this would be a walk in the park to complete I didn't even pass one day.

Completely ignored how serious a problem PMO is for me and rationalized/minimized/justified edging to subs first thing this morning.

Terrible at setting my mind to something and sticking with it in general but am now seeing without a firm decision a slippery slope is going to be basically an automatic choice without much reasoning.

Lacking rewards in other areas of life so I fell into the edge trap all too easily this morning perhaps this is going to require more effort, planning, and action than I assumed.

Day 0/7 but with this dopamine blast rebound I don't have much faith right now how I will snap back onto solid ground and when well that might be pushing a bigger rock uphill than I can or am I OK with edging?

It's a dopamine snare. I feel I am playing with a digital bear trap for my reward system & once it swings shut...

Extreme imagery aside a book called Dopamine Nation comes to mind also I should leave my phone at home this morning and go for a brisk walk in a park after just edging or else it will be Groundhog Day here clear the senses reset the brain

Kind of surprised I stopped I got bored of it thinking reading interesting books I recently got would be more cerebrally stimulating and enriching for my life I take for granted too often

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    olaf5on and Daam6 like this.
  12. Daam6

Daam6 Fapstronaut

13. Frank Black

Frank Black Fapstronaut

14. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

15. olaf5on

olaf5on Fapstronaut

16. Daam6

Daam6 Fapstronaut