THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Redemptionisrequired, Jun 6, 2023.

Has this thread help you progress on your nofap journey?

1. Yes, I've gone further than I have in the past.

28 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No, I'm keeping at around the same pace.

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Thats a big question bud... but here goes:

1. Be real focussed on WHY you're doing this. Have a BIG reason and make sure you focus on it and remind yourself. If you make it big enough and important enough it helps give you strenth and determination.

2. NLP (NeuroLinguisticProgramming - google it and read if you dont know about) - you can do things to help make your sub consciious brain work for you and help you. I regularly say/write things like "I don't do that anymore" or "It's not mine to play with" and your sibconcious brain starts to beleive these things and reprogram your neuro pathways. It's easier to say "No" when your brain already is saying no for you.

3. Sheer determination - It's tough!! But just work some sheer strength and refusal to fail. You DONT HAVE to relapse!! If I can do this... Why can't you? Answer is you can - so believe in yourself!

4. 200 days. Every day that goes past makes me realise I "CAN" say no. Because I've done it before. Remind yourself of this every time you have an urge. You didnt give in last time and the world didnt end! You can do this!

5. The longer you do this, the easier it gets. The urges become less frequent and less strong. So whatever day you're at today - remind yourself it will be even easier next week/next month.

I haven't even mentioned distraction techniques - go for a run, get some exercise, go talk to people, take a cold shower etc etc. But those too!

Believe in yourself my friend!! You can do this!!

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks man, it really puts in a bit of new perspective about the whole scenario. I will meditate on this!

3. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

How many days clean are you bud?

Redemptionisrequired likes this.
  4. Kn0wbie and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  5. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that brother, do your best to assess what happened and do not binge. We'll be here whenever you are ready to come back!

Welcome to the duels reforged brother! I'll set you up with an opponent, fight on!

@Panna vs @Stoic. Do you accept brothers?

Kn0wbie, Panna, Stoic. and 1 other person like this.
  6. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Oh no!!! I’m genuinely shocked and thought you’d be in for the long haul bud!! Hope you’re OK!! And to think… I could have waited for @Redemptionisrequired to be my 10th victory!! ;-)

7. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Yes i am in

Redemptionisrequired and Kn0wbie like this.
  8. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Check in

9. Panna

Panna Fapstronaut

im in too

10. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

11. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 1 then it is @Panna

Redemptionisrequired and Panna like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Another day fighting! Lets go! You tell me whatsup

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Important descipline Advice!

Redemptionisrequired and Stoic. like this.
  14. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

As of now i am on day 9, but today am feeling a weird kind of laziness which is inexplicable and unavoidable too i dont know why this happens to me i was doing so good till yesterday but today its different and literally don't like this feeling of laziness, this kind if laziness always increases when am into nofap challenge, trying hard not to feel weird and lonely and end up in chat sites no i wont am dedicated to myself even if i sit lazy today i wont fap or go to that sites or app which always leads me to relapse i affirm that and want to win @Panna too :emoji_laughing:

15. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

@voltex checking in.
    Realised on the TV challenge and almost relapsed on PMO. In the sense that I typed in the name of the P website and landed up on the first page, categories. I was drunk and have been under immense stress these last few days. Been under a toxic cloud. I don't know why I pulled back, but I did and my reboot is intact but. I'm done in one sense. I've been slow to make changes in other areas of my life but now I want to. From now on, I want to focus on changing myself in more ways.

voltex and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  16. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Checking in with @Kratos_GOW for day 8

you still staying strong my friend?

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

day 8 checking in! Still in the game

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yeah so i relapsed. It was silly mistake and i didn't act on it at that time. You got this round.

BUT I want a Rematch! If you are up for it?

19. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

@Panna day 2 checking in

20. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

OMG!!! I was expecting this to be harder!! But I thank you for confirming the gift of the Spartan Legacy!! That crown is now mine!!

@Redemptionisrequired may need to confirm this…

I’m more than happy for a rematch buddy!! And I really hope you can do better second time round!