The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Yeah brother..less go

2. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

yeah bro..you got this

3. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 427

Past 7 days, I had lot of academic work and some extra currricular activities.Due to that sometime i missed days of writting...sorry brahs..I controlled my stress by doing exercises and listen to some music. but I can't say I was productive at those days. I slept lot of hours and I felt always dizzy. I learnt lot of things those days.One thing is All the obstacles are given by god to test my strength as a man..So now When I find any obstacle I think '' yo...Another test from god..let's do this.." ..Stay strong brothers

4. AngelLightAdi

AngelLightAdi Fapstronaut

Wow 427 days is a lot . That is not easy to do . Congratulations . Keep going .

5. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

6. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Day 90!

Still can't manage to quit the stupid game...

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

8. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 19, trod on

19 days – Bree sends aid! Bill, a strong and kind pony, joins your quest by carrying rations and items.

Quest Aid – Bill, the pony :emoji_horse:

9. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

10. AD1226

AD1226 Fapstronaut

I am joining the fellowship as a hobbit. Looking forward to the journey with fearful joy.

11. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 13.

Tempted to relapse with a philosophy "one last time". :( I think I have to go for a night walk.

:emoji_palm_tree:

Next reward - denim jacket on September 16th.
    Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 13.
    No matter what happens in my life, this is important to me and this streak has to continue.
    No coffee. No caffeine at all.
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day.

12. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

Day 0 - The journey begins

13. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

14. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 0 - : - (
    I'm sorry brothers....
    Yesterday, I had the last exam of this semester. After that, my friends and I went to a nightclub, and I ended up having sex with a girl. she said that she enjoyed and she wnated to get my mobile number. Ridiculous thing is I didn't give my number. I thought at that moment it was a good idea because I didn't know her background details..Sadly I did a sin. It's not a good idea to have sex before marriage. I know God will forgive me. It's never going to happen again before marriage.This is my first and last time having sex before marriage. Fortunately, I didn't engage M and P. According to monk mode rules, Having sex is cause for relaspe. Let's start the journey again brothers..Good luck

Last edited: Jun 30, 2023
  15. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

16. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 14.

Tempted to relapse. I think, I'll have to go for a walk. But I'll write here first. Though I don't want to... :D

Tried those straight-bar dips in my street workout. Not good so far. Zero. But at least I can hold myself longer in the top position compared to the day before yesterday. I thought it will be easy, because I can do standard dips, but it seems that some other muscle groups are involved, which are obviously weak. Also, it's much more straining on the wrists. I hope next time I won't forget proper wrist warm up. It's important.

What else... I don't know... I am busy (and should be busy) with chores... Tidying my home before holidays. Also, packing for travel. Travels are fun, but also going out of my comfort zone. So there is some anxiety involved. It's ok.

I don't know... This journal entry is not good. Something is missing I feel. So much control and so many walls.

It seems temptations are rising. I have to go soon.

:emoji_palm_tree:

Next reward - denim jacket on September 16th.
    Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 14.
    No matter what happens in my life, this is important to me and this streak has to continue.
    No coffee. No caffeine at all.
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day.

17. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

It surprises me that you don't want to have sex before marriage! Are you catholic?

For us, catholics, is indeed a sin to have sex before it... But most ppl don't mind about it, today the world is so sexualized that they don't even consider it as a possibility.

If you don't mind I want to ask you.
    Why you want to choose this path brother?
    You felt bad after doing it?

I'm called by God to be religious, I mean to actually be a priest/monk.. so I think it's a little easier for me, I guess.

18. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Brother I'm a Buddihist. In my leisure time, Sometimes I serach some information about other religions. In Buddhism, Our monks says that Lust isn't good for our spiritual life. Majority of men and women don't engage sex before marriage in our country.So I felt bad after that because I couldn't control my mind at that moment

Last edited: Jun 30, 2023
    Ūruz, Kairose and RiseToGreatness like this.