Pinching sensation at the tip of my penis since 5 months (help)

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by darksouls, Feb 14, 2023.

Tags:
  1. darksouls

darksouls Fapstronaut

Hello gentlemen, I´m not a great english-speaker but here we go with this hell.

I have this unique problem: In September 2022 I haven't ejaculated for 20 days, but in these days I was over-stimulated, with erections for all those days, fantasizing and that with chats, so I relapsed in the 20th day. It was a painful ejaculation as hell cause it was a great load. After that, I went for 10 days of streak again, same edging and fantasizing, and I had a nocturnal emission in 10th day, it was painful too. After that, I started to feel a pinching sensation, like pricking, all day in the tip of the penis or sorrounding the tip.

Docs doesn't find anything, no STI, no shitting infections since I made all the tests. This problem of pinching penis started since the 20th and 10th days of NoFap and edging, so I believe I forced too much the penis or so.

Doc touched the prostate but don't feel anything, I don't have incontinency problems, my erections are great so I dont believe it was a nerve problem (maybe yes), no burning at all when urinating, my penis doesn't hurt when ejaculating on a regular basis, I have sensivity but I have this fucking sensation of pinch o pricking in the tip of gland that made me crazy.
    After that I was in 9 days of not-fantasizing and NoFap and I noted an improve but it came back since I fap regularly, so now I will try another streak of 20 days but without fantasizing or edging at all to see what happens.

If you are or was in a similar situation, please tell me what to do. This is a shit. I appreciate the replies. Thanks fellas.

Attached Files:

2. JF2002SD

JF2002SD Fapstronaut

That's good that the doctor didn't find anything.

Ask for a referral to a Urologist or ask for a 2nd Opinion from another Urologist. You always have the right to a 2nd opinion and every doctor should welcome a 2nd opinion and gladly provide your records. (Speaking of records, always ask for a copy of your labs, chart notes, and tests when you leave every appointment).

Pain means something is wrong.

3. darksouls

darksouls Fapstronaut

it's not pain it's just a pinching sensation like little needles, and started since i did 30 days or nofap but i was over-erected those days, then i cummed and exploited. i'm doing nofap now but without stimulation at all