[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

2. J_Its okay

J_Its okay Fapstronaut

3. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Almost day 1 :)

Congrats @stephanD that is a huge success, keep going foever ;)
    I think there some 100+ challenges, just search.

Sometimes life seems bad, but there is always something we can succeed at. As long as there is life, there is hope :)

Bijuu107, Chi405, Zori and 4 others like this.
  4. PierreBezukhov

PierreBezukhov Fapstronaut

5. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

6. BSF

BSF Fapstronaut

Day 2. Already facing temptation. Going to try and redirect this frustration towards something productive. Homebrew day!

Bijuu107, MHero, Chi405 and 3 others like this.
  7. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Day 30!
    One month

Bijuu107, Srisurya, MHero and 4 others like this.
  8. Rangula

Rangula Fapstronaut

Day 7
    A week!
    Keep it up!

Bijuu107, Srisurya, MHero and 3 others like this.
  9. Zinchinko

Zinchinko New Fapstronaut

10. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 12 "accidentally" saw some se*ual images, the internet is what it is.
    But the self-control is very strong now so I can just ignore it. No matter what you do you will at some point stumble upon se*ual images. It's all about self-control. Not only to be in control of your actions, but also to be in control of your emotional response to what you see.

Rangula, Bijuu107, MHero and 4 others like this.
  11. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

12. Day 1 done
    Day 2 almost

MS PBH, Rangula, Bijuu107 and 3 others like this.
  13. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

14. August799

August799 Fapstronaut

Back to the daily grind
    #Day 0

Rangula, Bijuu107, MHero and 2 others like this.
  15. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

16. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 1

And it is important to know female sexuality also when trying to fix our own :)

Which app is that bro?

MS PBH, Bijuu107, MHero and 1 other person like this.
  17. Deepwater

Deepwater Fapstronaut

18. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Day 78 18 without a drink
    I just wish I didn't crave attention off and interaction with woman so much.I really have underestimated the importance of abstaining from sex and sexual images not just fapping. I realise that even If you don't fap you can still leak, so to speak.

bromor, MS PBH, Bijuu107 and 3 others like this.
  19. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Soon: Day 13

Long post warning:

I think for many, the cycle of relapsing is connected to a closed heart. To be disconnected from your emotions. The fear of feeling, the fear of dealing with emotions and memories that are uncomfortable. But being closed emotionally is not your natural state, it's and unnatural state and from that comes unnatural behaviours. And unnatural environments also leads to more unnatural states --> and --> behaviours.. That's the reason to why for example straight men in prison can develop homosexual behaviour which is the complete opposite to their natural behaviour, or a person can become more cold and agressive when their natural state is the opposite.

PMO is very similar.
    You stuff your emotions away but still there's a need to express them. Finally you may try feel something but you're so disconnected that you can't feel aything at all. And/or you're so unhappy and tired that you feel like you have lost your inner compass. You turn to P to get that "fix", that false feeling of just "feeling" something. But it's not love, it's not emotions, it's just a digital drug. A dirty pleasure without any meaning at all. You M in front of Cold pixels that represent nothing but fake women that doesn't give a damn about you.. Instead of connecting spiritually with a real woman you PMO and afterwards you feel even emptier than before. You wake up the next day, bad sleep, and everything feels darker than before. After a while you start to miss that "feeling" because that's all you think you have. You turn to P again and from there everything goes downhill..

But the good thing is:
    To break this cycle. You need to really find ways to connect to your emotions again, or do something that awakens your heart. You must deal with uncomfortable thoughts and feelings. The more you open up the easier it will get to stop the PMO cycle. You PMO because you are unhappy, and you become unhappy by doing PMO. I'm not religious but I am very spiritual in my own way and I think spirituality really can help you out of PMO-addiction. Anyway, the thing is that it's so easy to break the cycle when you've seen/felt the "light".

Another thing connected to this is Crying, and there's so many misunderstandings around Crying.
    Men have a massive burden in our world. You are expected to be like this sturdy, solid rock and stuff your emotions away. Not only women punish/shame men for having emotions, but other men shame men for having emotions and they even shame themselves.
    There's one "good" part of this and one bad part. The good part is that it can make you tougher and more disciplined in life to not give up easly.

But you see, it's not Crying itself that is a problem, it's Why you cry, and How, you cry.
    The bad part is: men suppressing their emotions for a long time will have heart problems, heart attacks, anger issues, aggression, addictions like PMO, Alcohol etc.. It's a chain reaction of unnecessary pain and misery. Crying is incredibly healing especially for men because many of us avoid it at all cost.
    Crying the right way is to be honest with your emotions, letting your energy flow naturally, and to release the heaviness from your heart.
    You have the right to feel as anyone else have the right to do. I think crying alone is the best you can do as a man because you become more vulnerable.. and the last thing you need is for someone to disturb you, shame you, or cause you to suppress your emotions even more. You can do it in front of other people, it depends on the situation. What I'm trying to say is be honest with your emotions, cry like a man and not like a 10 year old school boy. I don't mean to sound harsh, but you guys probably get what I try to say here.

There's more strength in Crying, opening up your heart to your true feelings, and to not give a damn about what other people think about it - than it is to suppress them just to appear "strong" in front of others. There is no strength in hiding your true self.

There's this belief that as a man you shouldn't cry or have emotions at all. But it's very far away from the truth because men are emotional and creating beings. We're just not emotional the way women are, there's a difference there, but we still have the need to feel.
    Most men are artists, directors, inventors etc.. Many things have been created by creative and emotionally intelligent men.
    Living life without emotions, without an awakened heart is a very gray and boring life.

I'm working more and more on opening up my heart beacause over the years I've realised more and more this is the way of life.
    There are many ways but it's quite simple: Do what you love, Help Others, and Be a Better Person. Give love without demanding or expecting anything in return.

Why is it that so many people experience after a long Nofap streak your heart is acitivated and you can literally feel you heart center/area in your chest? It's because P-M-O over-stimulate the sexual organs and "blocks" the heart. There's no love in P like it is in a real relationship.
    It's this awakening, transmution or refocus of energy that makes you feel so different when you're on (let say) day 30 on Nofap compared to when you started. But it's ofcourse also that you have preserved your semen and it's essence.

I have trouble keeping things short but, I wrote this because I think it's essential for people (me included) to know about these things.
    Hope it resonated with some people. I will find out more ways to open up my heart/emotions because it helped me to stop this PMO cycle.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    bromor, Rangula, The seeker and 4 others like this.