Weird sleep habits

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Sep 9, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I never slept on a bed. Always on the floor until this year I bought a big bed because I had a girlfriend but we broke up a week after I bought it.

Now I have this big bed I don't use. I sleep in a big closet that is sound proved and extremely dark. I guess I like it because It reminds me the cave of a Himalayan yogi.

But I most confess one sleeps better on a bed than the floor. Now I sleep on a mattress in a closet, not just on the floor.

Anybody else have weird sleep habits?

88991s, ndaty and Perseverance 16 like this.
  2. modern milarepa

I also sleep in a weird position

me-i-wonder-why-my-body-hurts-my-sleeping-position-62303107.png

ndaty and Perseverance 16 like this.
  3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

What? The not having a bed I find it alright, actually there has been times that I was compeled by some weird force to sleep on a hard floor instead of the bed, my back sort of thank me for it hahahaha

But, the closet part lost me, how big is the closet? hahahaha

I well I guess that my weird sleeping habit is that I cannot fall asleep unless I'm facing both sides for a while and crack my spine twisting myself like if I were a towel you can to dry because is soaked in water hahahahaha.

4. modern milarepa

5. I sleep on a shikibuton. It's ilke a 3 inch thick japanese futon on a tatami mat.

6. modern milarepa

I'm sleeping in something similar too.

Perseverance 16 likes this.
  7. I don’t know if this is weird but I always sleep with a pillow between my legs.

It helps me to avoid sleeping on my back which leads to sleep paralysis episodes. I haven’t seen those demonic creatures in a while.

8. I used to get sleep paralysis all the time. No matter my sleeping position. I hate that like nothing else. But a few years ago it just stopped. Don't know why, don't care, I'm just glad it stopped.

I'm curious, why do you characterize it like that? I don't disagree, I've experienced things in sleep paralysis that has scared the shit out of me.

9. Had a neighbor when I was a kid who apparently lived out of a closet, his family was odd to say the least but I treated the kid well. He was definitely an outcast among us in school

10. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

Been sleeping on a mattress for almost a year now, sometimes i get dizzy in my sleep.. i dunno if those are related tho

I miss bed! I'll move out and go for a bed!

Wanna have sound proof room too, buidlings here really have thin walls, the least noise keeps on reminding u to be silent