Not wearing a mask on street

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PanteriMauzer, Apr 6, 2021.

1. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Soooo the pandemic is still going , and government want us to use all time masks while walking on the street, i dont use it because i had got covid and i have alot of antibodys and T killer cells , and if i use a mask it puts fog on my glasses and i see nothing ahahah so i dont need to wear a mask. Police fortunally never said nothing to me , but people i cross by the street do some disaproval looks to me ahahah i find it funny but when all this crazyness about the masks will end ?

SDJR and {Ananta} like this.
  2. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

I know right? Everyone is crazy about them, despite research disproving effectiveness of most masks, and despite the fact the 'pandemic' is practically over here. We were never forced to wear masks outside though.

SDJR, ivanhoe, brassknucks and 2 others like this.
  3. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

There was a thing called nerd wax to deal with foggy glasses. Simple solution.

Indiahel, boyfunkeh and CarP like this.
  4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Apparently not enough killers in your system my warrior friend. Otherwise why you got covid.
    Also because you got covid it doesn't mean you can not get it anymore, as a matter of fact it's more easy to get it back because your respiratory system is still recoverying from covid.

Take care. Hug.

5. PanteriMauzer

Having the t cell killers doesnt prevent you for being infected from covid , it helps you recover from covid at first time . It prevents you from having again covid , that and the antybodies i even did an antybodies test and im with the triple maximum of the limit to be immune

Its quite much more harder otherwise reinfections would be much more common, also if i get again usualy is less strong and my frist covid was just me having shit on my noose, my lungs and respiratory system worked very well Thank God! I even continued to do weight lifting because i tought it was just some regular cold . Only when my dad got fever and did the test i did also the test and found i was with covid ! The Boris Johnson version of covid ! All went well Thank God and we are fine

modern milarepa likes this.
  6. PanteriMauzer

Thanks for the suggestion, i will get a look on it, probably there isnt on my country

7. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

A warrior and an immunologist, great, you got it. If you get the vaccine you can have T cell activation as well.
    you are right is and adaptative immune response, it needs to be first an specific antigen so the T cells create memory and are able to attack.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    PanteriMauzer likes this.
  8. PanteriMauzer

Ahhahahha it was this pandemic that transformed me into an immunologist

9. Mr Lee

Mr Lee Fapstronaut

Mask wearing will never end. This has nothing to do with any perceived benefit or health reasons. All this has been a grand cult ritual which has passed with great success.

Even if they relax some rules at some point after few years, many people would continue to wear "masks/covering/muzzles", "sanitize" their hands constantly, shy away from human contact and not shake hands.

Face masks are mandated because they are the metaphorical slave muzzles, are a symbol of obedience to your masters, they help hype up the pandemic scare and cause actual illness which can increase so called convid cases. For those in doubt you can look up how historically slaves were in some instances forced to wear muzzles and masks.

If you want to learn more on this circus maybe you want to check out: https://coronacircus.com/

SDJR and ivanhoe like this.
  10. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Hei Mr Lee, why you have only 3 messages? They kicked you out or something? Am I getting crazy? Is this a corona symptom?

11. Mr Lee

Mr Lee Fapstronaut

Not yet :D :D
    I have no idea, I thought it kind of weird that they are stuck at 3, yet they seem to display fine.

12. Stitch 626

Stitch 626 Fapstronaut

Hey, my friend! I'm glad nothing bad happened to you, and I'm happy to know you're well. I really recommend the use of mask, though, considering the virus is in constant mutation, and using mask prevent you from getting new strains of the virus with which you were not in contact yet. Even if it doesn't affect you, it's a resource for not transmitting the disease to people with a less efficient immune system.

Hope you stay well. Take care!
    Ohana!

13. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

This. Also don't forget to keep some cloves of garlic in your pocket. Keeps the vampires away. SCIENCE™ says so.

14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

They have released a new strain already? How many are there already? Like 7?
    I want to get the funkiest one.

GhostRider@11, SDJR and Mr Lee like this.
  15. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Just smile at them internet troll style. These people are simply covidiots. If Bill Gates is successful, people like this will cease to exist and we won’t need to waste anymore threads on them.

SDJR likes this.
  16. Some information on mask wearing that might be helpful to some:

The toxicity of mask-wearing:
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mont...DpCII4nEtXy6WDXSgz_Itmx1ODWp0OLTkOz-fK3D2HTMI

The nanotechnology potentially behind the "cat hairs" complained about in the above news:
    https://heatherthunderhawk.com/2021...worms-and-the-breath-of-life-is-litteral-omg/

Basically, it boils down to this: The agenda the powers that be have for everyone wearing a mask may not be so innocent as merely helping their partners in the mask-making business. It may not even be entirely a part of the social-distancing agenda, intended to kill natural human affection with the pandemic of fear and to prevent folk from seeing each other's encouraging smiles or hearing their encouraging words. Wearer beware.

SDJR, ivanhoe, Mr Lee and 1 other person like this.
  17. Question: Has anyone seen Bill Gates in a mask?

18. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

19. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I've had more than a few instances of people on the street jumping into the middle of the road instead of just walking past me when neither of us are wearing masks. On one occasion a couple leapt into a hedgerow to avoid me. I've also had a verbal altercation with a couple who started chuntering to themselves as they passed me and my dad when we were out. My dad loudly asked them to repeat themselves and they started whining about "not wanting to walk past people," or some such nonsense. We just laughed at them. They also weren't wearing masks. At this point I cant stop myself from bursting out laughing whenever this happens.

SDJR, brassknucks and Mr Lee like this.
  20. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

You know, masks are super helpful, when I see someone wearing one in the streets, I know the are nearly braindead, great way to sift people out.

GhostRider@11, SDJR and brassknucks like this.