the lair and a thief or being a cry baby pretending so cheap?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by aarush goyal, Aug 31, 2020.

1. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

i dont know under which thread i should put it in. but i need someone to talk to. but i do have a girlfriend why am i not talking to her?
    because i need space on my own and i wanna see who i am and wanna focus on my character and carrier.
    whats wrong?
    as exams are getting close i am being affraid that how would i handle this stuff near exams. because i masturbate due to stress and i need something which could give me high as masturbation.. i dont know what should i use to replace this thing to get same level of high.

i a book i have read that you can find your happiness in a hand full of sand because world has taken a thousands of years in creating that sand.

this nice sounds nice but i doubt on it in real.. i mean fapping does makes me feel good and when i trying to convince my self that no that i can handle this i can get same enjoyment in something else. i feel so stupid who is lying to him self.

2. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

in a movie named x men professor accepts the pain in his head and accepted being a handicap so he could come out of drug and stuff and he accepted so much of pain just to improve himself. shouldn't i be ready to accept pain in my life?

3. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

i am so running out of time. i didn't like this kind of conversation you know but since i have now... i am intended to keep talking till i find the end.

4. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

see mo f o if your are seeing these threads and you are not doing something which could make me realise that you were here.. such a d u m a s s u r

5. You okay?

6. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

just wanted someone to hear me crying ( saying stuff)

7. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

intresting i wanna see people hear me crying... i dont feel like that very often

8. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

help is so expensive dude i hired a doctor she charged me like 10$ for an hour and i am poor i can't afford that much so i came here.

9. aarush goyal

aarush goyal Fapstronaut

am i getting shameless these days because when i hired a lady doctor i wasnt ashamed of telling her that i am fapping addict... two times i talked to doctors two diffrent doctors male one said totally diffrent stuff and female one said totally diffrent