Good Christian YouTube Channels

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. I have been listening to Mike Winger for about a year now, and I love his teaching and apologetics. He's a really great Pastor.

Anyone have any other Christian channels they enjoy? I also listen to some Living Waters ministry stuff, with Ray Comfort. Those are usually great as well.

TARS, Toni7 and kropo82 like this.
  2. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

I don't. But I'm happy you mentioned Mike Winger, I'll check him out Thanks!

Toni7 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Inspiring Philosophy and The Bible Project are my two favorites. I also really like Lifestream (Wayne Jacobsen), but that's only on Vimeo.

I've not heard of Mike Winger, but a cursory review of him looks solid. I might check him out. Thanks!

TARS, Toni7 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. I would highly recommend checking out Mike. His videos have taught me so much. I've been a Christian my whole life, and honestly I didn't really used to be someone who questioned things much. But his videos have given me even more confidence and faith in what I believe, because of the evidence and good apologetics he shares. It also makes me excited to share the gospel with others, because I feel more equipped to answer their doubts.

Toni7 and Tao Jones like this.
  5. I feel much the same about Inspiring Philosophy. Top notch apologetics.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I can recommend Joel Osteen. He speaks a lot about addiction and motivation by the way

Soy likes this.
  7. I'm not really a fan, but I'm glad you've gotten something good from his messages.

Soy likes this.
  8. LonelyStrength

LonelyStrength Fapstronaut

Bible flox box is good one!

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Melissa Dougherty seems pretty cool. I've only listened to a few things from her so far.

10. I am sure you are aware of the main objection to Osteen's teaching -- his promotion of an unbiblical "prosperity gospel." Tread carefully.

Knighthawk, Soy and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Femi

Femi Fapstronaut

One Minute Apologist, Crowned In Faith, Desiring God, Three Minute Theology and WWUTT.

12. Kyrie eleison!

Kyrie eleison! Fapstronaut

I like this guy, brohoshaphat. He is not really active any more but his channel has lots of good videos about nofap and the fight for purity.

Other than that, I really like "Crazy Love", the channel by Francis Chan.

13. I love Francis Chan <3 my husband and I read his book Yours Forever in our marriage group, and it was really good.

Kyrie eleison! likes this.
  14. ankith

ankith Fapstronaut

From the ones I've watched, I think Joseph Prince and Jefferson Bethke are also good. Although ps prince asks to pay to listen to his full messages but these small clips are also pretty good.

15. HI. Joseph Prince as well, his teaching on sin and condemnation has helped ne to discover my true identity In christ. He preaches pure grace messages, this can help a lot in this journey.

16. What do you mean?

18. Ok i have watched the whole video and i hope i understood most because my englisch isnt perfect
    First i have the feeling god gives me messeges through Joels videos. I often have questions and find the answer when i watch them.
    I also have a very positive feeling about his person. He has good intensions
    Now to the video
    Yes its also much of a motivational speaking and i see it very positive. It's easy to lose connection to god when life is very dark and difficult. This brings me more to gods direction
    The thing with suffering in life, i see different. I think god can take the suffering but doesnt wants us to. I think god is love not fear.
    I dont understand her view. Whats the solution? Dont work on us to get healthy again?
    The quotes from Luke whith hating life etc. is about Jesus disciples. I dont think Jesus meant us with disciples. I think disciples are the people who followed Jesus while he was on earth
    She quotes a text of him. But the text doesnt has the word "rich" in it
    I dont know what "law of attraction" is she always talks about
    I also hope everbody has a chance to get to Jesus after life. I personally know sb who had a near death experience and was a believer after that even he wasnt before. I know its not a proof but i'm praying for everyone.
    I believe we all sin and praying is important. I dont see another possibility. It's not possible to avoid sins at all.
    Joel also give good adice how to do thing in a right way.
    I am often questioning how some parts in the bible are meant. So i just hope god shows the right way
    I also think everyone has its own relationship with god.
    For me Joel is a good preacher

19. There is nothing positive about motivational speaking that twists the word of God into something it doesn't mean.

Well... he's not a good preacher. He doesn't preach the word of God properly. If all you care about is feelings, then sure, you will like someone like Joel. But correct teaching is far more important than feelings, and Joel does not teach the Bible properly.

20. Ok, what do you mean with preaching wrong things?