Anyone else not feel like a man?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 29, 2019.

1. This is wrong on so many levels, i can even tell what youtube chanels your watching. You are not a victim, you are a idiot if you really belive in this.
    Just looking good dosent open her legs, charisma beats everything, if you have zero charisma/game than your look is useless. I know so many hansome mans who are struggling due to social anxiety. Million dollar advice for you, nothing is bigger turn off for woman than self pitty.

Woozie23 likes this.
  2. then we live on different planets.

3. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

People don't act how they feel(most of the time) they feel how they act. If you are a construction worker who spends all day smoking cigs and lifting heavy shit then comes home, eats a steak and fucks his attractive gf you will feel like a man. Act like a man and you will feel like a man.

4. i cant fuck

5. I don't feel like a man either. Probably because I'm a woman

6. We need fucking masculine men on this planet. Are men turning into women these days?

Every man should watch this video.

Enulv likes this.
  7. masculinity is cancer really. its ethically wrong

8. How about banning this troll?

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

10. That grandpa seems more like a miserable angry twat than a real man.

11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'm more offended by the Beta-Cuck interviewer.

12. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

shaq.gif lol @ when he said: "privately they say to me I'm a cunt and I don't want to be a cunt, my dad was a cunt".

13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

uhhhhh.png

14. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    "Don't compare yourself to others, because when you do, then you're insulting yourself." - Bill Gates

Don't compare yourself to other dudes, bro, you have the potential to be the best man there is, trust me.

15. Before closing this thread... this is a relevant viewpoint. One of my degree classes is on ethics and it dicusses the sams thing. Masculinity in the work environment is dominant and women needs to display than trait to rise up on the corporate ladder.
    There are many examples. If you think I'm bullshiting ya, well the Hertfordshire degree programme is to blame. But that's a relative truth today.
    Gender equality IS combatting masculinity, however, and not immaturity. You're just immature. Being a man is not just about that deep voice, tall figure and big chest. It's about taking the charge when others need you to, when other would not.

And that is coming from a successful boy, aiming to be a man in life and nothing else. ^_^

16. Men are masculine energy by nature women are feminine. It has nothing to do with having any personality trait.

17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

18. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

If you've watched Fight Club, you might remember Tyler Durden said "Self improvement is masturbation" - albeit in that context it's obviously not about PMO.

Putting aside the point that there is such a thing as epigenetics and that it's not an entirely deterministic thing, lets talk about odds. I'm sure most of us have heard the phrase "don't be a statistic." I mention that only as a starting point, what I want to point out is odds are what they are and you are helpless in the face of it only if you have no better understanding than the masses.

When I took stats there was a quote that grabbed my attention, been attributed to a few different people but it says "most people use statistics as a drunken man uses a lamp post - for support rather than illumination."

It can be easy to be pessimistic in the face of a static interpretation of the odds - and use that to support a depressive mind set. And that kind of dynamic does sound rather like a drunken man relying on a support for their sense of self, which is the kind of masturbation eluded to in the FC quote.

Now lets talk illumination and understanding. You do know, I hope that not only are some women at least attracted to men who are smart, but understanding women, psychology of both others and yourself improve your odds in a functional, DIRECT and non-generalized way? When we talk odds and stats it doesn't qualify for the individual and his understanding at all, it's an average. You can't seriously tell me a guy that has a good understanding of the human psyche and knows in some detail how to relate to that part of himself have no better odds at connecting with a woman where there may be mutual attraction.

19. fight club is so legit

attraction=looks