1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks. It seems amazing to me.

2. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day one day at a time.

Boxer477, Cody Dinh, chiyu and 5 others like this.
  3. Failed to Update yesterday

Hell Week Day 5

- Waking up @ 4:30 am: Failed in this;
    Woke up at 6 am
    - 1000 push-ups: 920 push ups completed so far;I think I have reached my limit. Shoulders and elbows can't take it anymore
    1000 ab exercises especially crunches: 430 completed
    500 squats: 260 completed
    200 pull ups: 47 completed. Pull ups are clearly not my thing..he he
    - Running 20k accumulatively throughout the 7 days: run 2.93 km today (Total KM covered: 10.99 km)
    - Facing some of my worst fears e.g. snakes by going to the snake park and seeing them live: Still checking out snake pics
    talking to attractive women: N/A
    - Coding for a minimum of 3 hours a day: 1 hour of Coding
    - Absolutely no YouTube: 4 days clean;
    no FB or whatsapp
    : 5 days clean
    No watching movies or series: No movies or series watched thus far
    - No internet usage between 7pm and 10pm: only accessed nofap.com
    - Schedule my day thoroughly: Created a schedule for the day this morning
    - No Sugar intake: Sugar free day
    - Meditate first thing when I wake: Failed. Didn't meditate this morning. Meditated later in the day
    and last thing before going to bed: Meditated before sleeping
    - Review my values: Completed
    write down and internalize my goals every morning: Completed
    - Read a personal development book in one week i.e. The Motivation Manifesto: Read 227 of 275 pages
    - Cold shower- spend a minimum of 5 mins under a cold shower per day: Done for Thursday
    - Thorough daily Bible Study and meditation: Completed for today

4. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

128 days = 2*2*2*2*2*2*2 days completed :)

Urðr, happysloth, Puretim and 7 others like this.
  5. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Day 7 and second day of Gains Week!
    Feeling good and better with all this exercise I am putting myself through!

Push-ups
    : target is 100 per day.Success did 250 today.
    Cycling
    :Minimum target is 2 kms per day. Success 3.25 kms today.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  6. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

7. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day has fallen
    Night has arrived
    Its time to sleep everyone...
    GOOD NIGHT
    DAY 27

8. Gururider

Gururider Fapstronaut

90 days challenge finished now i musterbated 1 time and i wil start now 365 days challenge. Yes i am in. Let's crush the goal

9. Day 3. Gonna do my exercise routine, then a meditation, then a good solid meal. Later will play some guitar or do some writing. Planning a nice long walk tomorrow. Already sleeping better, and feeling more positive.

Although I reset my counter officially, I am recognizing that I only PMO'd twice in the last like 18 weeks or so, so I don't feel like I'm starting over from square one. Learning is cumulative, so each time you take on a new challenge, you have a little more wind at your back. :emoji_smirk_cat:

10. benj

benj Fapstronaut

23/365
    You've got to do this.

11. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

Day 47/90, Beaming with pleasure and upbeat about life. Have a SUPER weekend all of you.

12. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

64/365. Excited about tomorrow.

Urðr, Cody Dinh, happysloth and 8 others like this.
  13. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Day 107 of 365
    Last week was rough, had lots of temptation to deal with, along with an upheaval in work anxiety. But the urges faded, work stress is leveling off and things are easier again.

14. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Getting ready for bed. I should probably check in sooner so I'm not half asleep while I'm here. Ive noticed some definite changes in myself lately. Apart from getting up each day and "Getting after it". I'm seem to be much more alive and animated, more myself in a manner of speaking. Also I notice a big enjoyable change in the way i interact with people and how they respond to me. Both women and men. There's more laughter and a greater and quicker sense of connection. It's all happening with no conscious effort on my part. It makes sense though in that I feel better about myself and the way I'm living and also I'm not wasting my essence- my life force. And though its long for me it hasn't really been that long of a time. 46 days. One day at a time

15. Thanks for the honesty in this post. We all need to keep in mind that things in our lives naturally fluctuate, and not to get to caught up in the moment of a bad day. Personally I had a pretty bad day yesterday, just two days into this run. I was like, well it's only two days, and I feel bad about my life, etc., maybe I should just give in, I mean who cares, etc. etc. You know, all that negative self-talk, the main purpose of which is for our brain to trick us into getting that dopamine kick.

Well anyway I thought to myself, whether this is day 2 or day 222, who cares, these tough days will keep coming now and then because, guess what, this is life. So, the question is, how are you going to deal with it? Might as well start dealing with it right now. Anyway it's late and I'm rambling, but I guess my point is, it's helpful to keep in perspective that the good days will come, the bad days will come, but through them all we can maintain our resolve if we stay focused on what matters in the long-run, our own personal growth, healing, and path towards a better future.