1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Orgasming/ejaculating by yourself is abnormal and defeats the purpose and existence of sex organs

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ultrafabber, Feb 18, 2019.

1. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

I am curious how this is received by the community.

We are not asexual organisms, we reproduce sexually. That's why there is a male and a female. And that's why a penis and a vagina exist in the first place - to interact with each other and make reproduction (and subsequent pair bonding) possible. You do not need a penis/vagina for anything else (you don't need one to pee btw).

The pleasure that comes with sex exists to encourage reproduction. The pleasure is to high because reproduction is [1] very important and [2] difficult to achieve as nature is a competitive environment.

Whenever you masturbate/ejaculate by yourself you're basically going against nature and you're short-circuiting it.

The whole point of sexual contact is that it's a CONTACT between a penis and a vagina.

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  2. Here is a challenge for you :
    How do you explain this to gay people?

mmpunkrock likes this.
  3. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

This won't be politically correct but I find homosexuality to be a paraphilia (sexual deviation), but even homosexuality would make "more sense" than masturbation and would be less of a sexual deviation than masturbation because it involves two people... so at least there's contact between two people.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Davidphd1866 and recon117 like this.
  4. Yeah but then this statement actually contradicts with your main point.

5. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I don't believe Ultrafabber has to explain himself to gay people. I would ask Ultra........are you saying he is incorrect?

A "theory" doesn't have to explain EVERYTHING. I am not aware of any man-made theory that does.

A penis was made to go inside a vagina. Are you REALLY trying to say it was meant to go inside an ass? Sure, it CAN....but it can also go inside a watermelon. Is that normal? The anus was made for exit.....The mouth made for eating. The vagina for penetration by a penis.

Nope, I do not hate....nor even dislike...gay people. But we can't make it "normal" by fiat.

Deleted Account and ultrafabber like this.
  6. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

No, it actually doesn't.

7. I didn't say that. I agree with what he said ! I just challenged him to try and convince the gay people.

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  8. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Fair do's UltraFree. I appreciate your clarification.