1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"Nobody cares. Nobody likes me. I'll be alone forever."

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by EXPONENTIALLY, Feb 8, 2019.

1. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

I don't really know if it's the truth hurting, or if it is sweet lies I tell myself to cry a little in order to relax from the current worldly frictions.

I need to fix the disorder, litterally. I'm tired. I'm hated, ignored. Reminiscing about mainly psychological traumas, and physical ones. Being isolated at school, mocked or whatever. Got my heart broken by girls trickery I used to fall for. Being unbalanced, traumatized at the split parental household sphere.

Still persecuted somehow after all these years, even though things seem to get better for me.

Lousy internet connection, disorder, scruffiness, anger and hate, tiredness of this sick evil world.

Lost toxic wicked people.

Groaning for my escape. Need to apply ASAP.

horny nerd and WanderTruth like this.
  2. Marcelo48

Marcelo48 Fapstronaut

Hey man, keep it up. It sucks for everyone but that's why we're here, to help each other out. If you need someone to talk I'm here.

WanderTruth likes this.
  3. EXPONENTIALLY

4. EXPONENTIALLY

Actually I just want a maid to clean up tidy up all the mess currently.

While I'm recovering finally.

:D

5. I know it sounds easy not to care about it and sometimes it is.
    But you can overcome anything.

6. nef

nef Fapstronaut

Well I care

7. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

That mindset where you're putting your problems aside for others to handle is probably why nobody cares about you...

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. EXPONENTIALLY

Yeah I got the Spirit in me, I want to please it instead of grieving it, I'm sealed with it anyway so sincere righteousness is the only real way for me. Praise the Lord. I'm sick and tired of tripping into sin, I'm breaking-free taming the flesh. God bless you brother.
    Lol thank you very much man ! I care for you too. God bless you in every area of your life.
    Delegation is not wrong. but I know I must gain discipline skills.

9. nef

nef Fapstronaut

We're in same boat man make sure to find shore together

10. TurnTides

TurnTides Fapstronaut

It's easy to quit, but harder to get back up and try again after a failure. Making the tiniest of improvements is still an improvement.

WanderTruth likes this.
  11. Resurrection Of The Soul

Resurrection Of The Soul Fapstronaut

Hello, There is no easy way to put this but law of attraction, I always like to let people do their own research into things! Just remember how powerful the brain is! Things like a simple 3 minute cold shower in the morning followed by 5 mins or even a 1 minute meditation will began to change your life! I can recommend you tube channels like ***! Its all up to you tho. My number 1 advice is never be super hard on yourself! Stay strong <3

12. EXPONENTIALLY

13. mist

mist Fapstronaut

don't tell your self that you are alone , because YOU ARE NOT. believe me any problem in life and I mean any problem is going to pass and it will become just a memory. hang in there my friend and every thing will be OK trust me.

14. I have seen what happens to people who expect others to clean up their mess. They mentally self destruct. I see your breakdown has begun, it won't be pleasant.

I have no sympathy for narcissists.

15. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

16. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

Um, anywhoo... I felt similar at one time. powerless and victimized. I had to make the resolve to be a better person and improve myself. Do what it takes. It's more than cliche, but it's true. Personal progress pays off, but takes consistent effort. As you progress and work on yourself across dimensions -emotionally, physically, etc- you become a more attractive person in every way.

17. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

I am not at that great level...
    Just 21st day today...
    Still I can share some points
    Buy a Rubik's cube and try to solve it.
    If not able then take youtYou help and solve it. It's amazing stress reliever.

Learn Sudoku and solve it.
    I have a Sudoku app and whwnewhe I have a sex thought I solve one Sudoku.

Another thing is don't criticise yourself. Bec already the whole is there to criticize you. Don't get angry on yourself. Failed no problem. Just like a child... Calm yourself down with a thought that no problem my child.. youll do better.

And with your own support.. you'll get better

I didn't know what it means to love yourself. I just didn't understand that line.
    But now i feel it. Since the time I have stopped being hard on myself, no pmo has become easier. I don't think much and I don't pressurize yourself with an aim..

Just like a child, we don't force him to get 90 percent.. we encourage him to get better.. see the difference..

18. narcissism is the key. self obsession is the cure