The 2019 X90 Hard Mode High Accountability Elimination Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2018.

1. so you survived the party or 2 day hangover?

Daniel1 likes this.
  2. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Checking in. 25 days of no PMO. Feels great. :)

3. Daily check in, no PMO :)
    Thanks, I will! My girl is 9 and my boy will be 6 in the beginning of this summer.
    So the urges have subsided? Energy levels up? Interesting to compare how does this feel for guys.

4. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 27/90, still going strong with No PMO, had some urges but intentionally avoided any triggers and went to the gym. Keep it up everyone, the momentum of having a streak make it easier each day.

5. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 16. Did a sweatlodge yesterday, that was a special experience and feel totally cleansed :)

6. biokat

biokat Fapstronaut

Checking in. Clean day. Gonna meet with a friend and have some casual drinks.

Stay strong all.

Deleted Account and glnb8 like this.
  7. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I sure did. The planning out my hangover day was extremely useful.

8. Hammerhand2202

Hammerhand2202 Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 6. Was really horny today, wanted to put it in everything, in every one of the female disposition. Then decided enough is enough and stated on my Calisthenics training. Was intense and now can't feel my nuts. Muscles aching man. Anyone does bodyweight training here. Any advice for beginners. I am referring to youtube but I have read that as you progress you definitely need trainers. Is that a propaganda to make money or is it safe to refer online for Calisthenics training?

9. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey mate!

I've been doing calisthenics for a good 3 years now and when I lived in Australia I exclusively did bodyweight workout in an outdoor gym. You'll get very far with YouTube in my opinion. I mean calisthenics really isn't rocket science, just like everything else it's more about consistency than a particular routine.

You just need a good understanding of the basics which you can definitely get from YouTube!

10. Hammerhand2202

Hammerhand2202 Fapstronaut

Thanks man. The basics are okay. I just thought going forward, any risks. THanks a ton.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Equanimous_breathtoair

Equanimous_breathtoair Fapstronaut

12. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 27/90, urges got to me since was feeling stressed out, searched up P and scrolled through front-page for 2-5 mins, regretted it, felt pretty bad and didn't MO at all, so I'll keep going with the streak but today was first mistake. Was tempted to just ignore it, but I knew technical messed up the challenge.

I need to more actively avoid any triggers or sexual Content at all cost. Was doing pretty great up until today which stopped me going any further than i did.

At least I know I definitely don't miss P at all, even looking at it for first time in over 47 days didn't even interest me, which is definitely positive.

13. Checking in. Made it thru a night of triggers. I had a thought today, Enough is Enough, you've been putting up with this for far too long.

I'm gonna focus on that and my reasons for doing this

14. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 26. No PMO. Though I have seen some anime that are quite ecchi. Man, I felt bad & tempted.
    Not gonna do that again. Perhaps because I fasted & felt weak. And it was late night & the Internet was on. :(

Deleted Account and lolman123 like this.
  15. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

That can be considered a relapse, right? Since this hardmode.

16. It doesn't sound like it to me, you didn't m or o? You have 28 days and you looked at something but then stopped? The important thing here is you stopped, that's the huge win here. You consciously decided not to follow thru regardless of how much you wanted it. That's a major change to you previous behaviours.

On top of that you're recognizing that it was late, you were fasting and feeling weak. Now you'll take that knowledge and prepare for the next moment in your future when you'll be in the same circumstances and plan for it accordingly

I don't know man, this sounds like a huge Fn win to me!

glnb8 likes this.

17. Great win there dude!! I've been in that same spot in the past where I've looked at it, felt virtually nothing and wondered why do I like this again. Because it's an addiction that is in the mind and the body, I kept looking at it until I got triggered and eventually slipped. It was weird to me, it wasn't that huge rush the moment I saw it, but because my patterns were so built in I felt like aren't I supposed to be feeling something here and kept looking till i found it.

Great job and be on alert for wanting to look in the coming days.

18. Way to go dude!

19. Awesome job dude on diverting your attention and focusing on something positive. You really did a great job and did something physical which is what we most always need to do in order to side track an urge.

As far a trainers go, I always think they can help. It's great to have an outside and hopefully expert opinion on things. I was surprised how much I learned from my first weight training coach and would always recommend one.