1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Joy of Purity.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LetsBeLovely87, Jan 13, 2019.

1. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

He who seeks pleasure finds pleasure. But then comes the emptiness, the remorse of conscience and the sadness.

He who abstains from pleasure for love finds joy. The pure in heart are capable of knowing the things of God much better than the others. Purity is expressed in the eye. As we look into the eyes of a pure person, we see something of God in his soul.

If those who seek pleasure in impurity know the joy of purity, they would desire to be pure even if it were out of selfishness. The joy of purity is above the pleasure of impurity as the sky is above the earth. Try it and tell me if it is not so.

2. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

I experienced that joy 6 years ago, during a 60 days abstinence streak on May 2013, got me thinking about God and attracting a stunning girl, but then I relapsed over and over between bitterness and guilt and anxiety and heavy heartbreaks, seeking God even more, and on 2015 I think so I got saved hearing and trusting the bloody Gospel of God's grace.

Since then I still thirst even more for that true magnetic bliss.

Pastor Preston and Hero25 like this.