THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thanks! Feel free to give us a vote for our name at the top of the page. ;)

Btw, credit where it is due, that one was the idea of my erstwhile partner @Akermark. :D

2. Well its inherited so... not really mine. I am working though to further procure my own shares, separate from what familk left for me.

Future role model likes this.
  3. Just ranting, no coherent thought process, lol. :p

4. Oh, I didn't expect an explanation John. It just struck me as unusual that's all, lol. :rolleyes: :p

5. As long as you

6. lol thanks for this :emoji_smile::emoji_smile::emoji_smile:

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Really? I know persons like way younger, probably 13, 14 and has shares. The difference is they do not invest elsewhere, the have shares linked to a savings plan for future development like college or to travel the world.

8. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Is it too late for Team Prada Wearing Devil Monkeys to join?

9. Yes it is, registration is closed.

10. Oh there is quite a thought process behind it believe me!

Yes it is.

11. The leader said next year early. So he is giving us time to prepare ourselves.
    At least I view it so.

12. @2525 made his own Team challenge. This is so good idea that I think there will be more people starting their own challenges similar to this(they should ask @Forging Myself for permission ofc) so I don't think you will have to wait for this challenge to finish.

13. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

images.jpg

“Oh, don't be silly - EVERYONE wants this. Everyone wants to be *us*.” ― Lauren Weisberger, The Devil Wears Prada

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. I guess I'm not the only one who haven't got it lol.

15. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I say we just forget about it.

Have fun with your challenge.

16. I've thought of this.I feel like there may be others to make more threads like these but it does take a good deal of work(and sometimes drama) to organize/update/run this.However I figure there will be some who attempt to do it just to merely farm likes.

17. Hang in there. If the urges start getting to you after at least a day, you may want to try switching your showers from warm/hot to cold.

18. I never viewed it like that. What does likes give you anyway? I like others post to encourage them.
    I am not to familiar with social media but the farming likes sound similar to what persons do on those platforms.

19. I'm happy the drama is over and the thread is back in business again.

Also wanted to check whether an O in my sleep would count as a strike. Personally I don't count it. Just want to make sure that I don't break any rules.

20. Hell no. If it was, then they'd might as well give you a strike for being aroused.

It's all about intent.

"There is always a gap between intention and action...”
    ― Paulo Coelho