1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Awesome! We're on the right track :)

2. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Now this. This is a cause for celebration! :)

:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

Yes! And The Dream Team, I dig it! Good choice, both of you! :)

3. </47>

</47> Fapstronaut

:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

4. How do you know who is voting for which team @Forging Myself?

5. Hey @Castielle & @2525! How about "The Wet Dream Team", hahaha! :p :p :p

6. I thought of that too, but i wasn't gonna say it lol.

7. I don't mind taking one for my team, lol. ;)

8. Another strike for our team, this time it's me... I can't remember when I hit double digit streak last time, and it was so effortless, but still I threw it away like nothing. I wasn't even thinking what I'm doing, can't remember even the reason I gave myself to go to P site, but I edged a bit and relapsed after it... Sorry @Fehr , we still have 88 days to go, let's do the best we can. The good side of this challenge is that I won't go binge now. In the past, after every relapse I've always used to say "Fu*k it, let's do this until I get sick of this" but now I won't, because I'm aware how bad it is and I don't want to cause more strikes for my team, we already have 2...

Anyways, I feel like I'm improving. I had few long streaks in past few weeks(for me long means 5+ days, because I used to PMO 5+ times a day). I'm slowly reducing PMO frequency, hope next streak I'll hit double digit again.

9. @Future role model its ok man, this is marathon not sprint, good thing is we cant binge now like you said, because every O is strike. Stay strong we can still do this.

10. Cause in my opinion it is not giving your 100%

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  11. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Ah! You prevented a binge! This is magic, pure miracles are happening as we speak! The relapse is an opportunity- don't waste it, learn from it!

Hi guys, @Future role model changed his name! Kindly delete any quoted posts and tags in his original name. And by the way, nice username! Hope you can become it, mate!

This was the goal- Team Victorious is in fact victorious! This support network- yes! The goal! The goal of this challenge, yes!

Good luck Monsieur! Win it with style, The Dream Team! :cool:

12. Who's hating? *cracks knuckles*

13. Click on the number of votes in front of team name... It shows members who voted

14. I'm here sailing through very calm waters...

15. Thanks for this bro! You're such an inspiration. :)

There is really no need to delete old quoted posts and tags, I've changed my name just for safety. Nothing happened, I just want to prevent somebody figuring out who I am, because with my old name it was obvious.

Desperate_Warrior and Moon Shot like this.
  16. No I am pretty sure you have to pay people to watch that kinda thing!
    *sighhh* YOU CAN'T SHOW FEAR TO THE ENEMY!!!

Absolutely!
    That's the goal!

17. Done.
    If you click on the "2votes" button it lists the names of those who voted.

Sorry to hear it but atleast it was only 1 which is a incredible improvement!

I uhhh....how so fop doodle?

18. Well... 90 days should be 90 days! In my opinion of course. If you fall, you are out and counting strikes is sort of accepting and allowing one to fall! It shifts the focus from challenging oneself to merely floating with the flow!
    Of course this ain't a judgement on anybody and is my opinion only.
    A champion is someone who will rather die than give up. Even for a moment. That's hard, but that's better than everything else... But maybe it is not the same kind of challenge, so I guess it might work too... Not optimum but something is better than nothing.

Address007 and Desperate_Warrior like this.
  19. Amazing Captain! We are a good sailors, lets get a name for our team :p give me a suggestion ?

20. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Not necessarily. Besides, the goal isn't days here, it's this support net. It's... It's the falling, yes, and the getting back up. In my eyes, a champion has nothing to do with winning and everything to do with rising again. A champion is this: