Started "Reading"!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Batman_Rising, May 15, 2018.

1. Batman_Rising

Batman_Rising Fapstronaut

I used to read as a kid, then the interest in reading books just disappeared because of study, lol. Though I didn't read a book since years, I like to buy and collect books, ebooks, etc. So recently I have developed this habit of reading. Sometimes feel boring but I have finished 1st book (Subtle art of not giving a ...) after years. And I feel proud, I have started reading "How to win friends...." and finished first chapter. I still have many and hopefully I will finish them all by the end of this year.

2. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Yay, I'm really happy for you. I listened to both 'Subtle art of not giving a ...' and 'How to Win Friends' as audiobooks. They're awesome, no doubt. Keep it up, fellow fapstronaut! :)

Contentful T likes this.
  3. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I hope you are still reading. Having gotten rid of all screens in my home, I find books will become a new fancy of mine. I mean I found the more I used screens the less books I read.

Not a good trend. I am reading multiple books right now. When screens do come back into my home life it sure won't be because I asked for them to.

4. Iamdone

Iamdone Fapstronaut

5. Iamdone

Iamdone Fapstronaut

I admire your commitment & determination

6. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

Why is "Reading" in quotes? To encompass audio books?

I like reading too. I should probably make more of an effort for actual physical books, but ebooks and audiobooks are so dang convenient.